+ Reply to Thread ‹‹ Back to Forum
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: New memb Introductions Thread

Liked
    3 times

Beer New memb Introductions Thread

Thought we should have an introductions thread. Can this be flagged?

I will just say hello and good luck to CCO, let's have fun and a little less lunacy maybe than some competitors? We'll see!

peace
    outlander and Doxa like this.

co-founder

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    Hey there samcro, howsit going buddy. Flagged up, and agreed, good thinking.

A friendly welcome from me, and an appreciative thankyou, I couldn't agree more about less lunacy! That is basically why we wanted to setup CCO, because of our experience that 'free and open' was a rather relative term, when ownership of websites were involved.

We learnt that, the owners , and the members both credibility lends a great deal to whether that is allowed to occur. As a courageous man once once said - at the pain of death - all men being are created equal.

"This nation was founded by many nations of many backgrounds, it was founded on the principle, that all men are created equal. and that when the rights of every man are diminished - when - the rights of one man are threatened. Men of goodwill and generosity, should be able to unite, regardless of party or politics." - JFK
    We refuse to believe the bank of justice is bankrupt.
    Peace,
    A
    Arrow Maker and Doxa like this.

co-founder

Liked
    101 times
    Images
    Hey Sam, glad to have you about

Liked
    13 times
    Hello from New York City! Looking forward to some interesting discussions.

co-founder

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    welcome aboard ConspiracyScope! Really dig the College Conspiracy Video on your blog. I've thought this for a long time. Interestingly during a time where I'm considering going back into university/diploma education. If there is anything you guys need or have any suggestions or requests please do not be afraid to ask I would love to be able to help!

We refuse to believe the bank of justice is bankrupt ;)

peace,
    A

Liked
    77 times
    Hello brothers across the ocean!!! Thank you for starting this as the sites in this country have become polluted with bloviated egos and childish behaviours (regarding the owners of the sites). Cheers and thanks again!!

co-founder

Liked
    101 times
    Images
    Hey guys! Welcome aboard I know it can be hard getting forums off the ground but we'll get there. Nestack the "pollution" you mention is the reason we are trying to get this forum going. We want to chat about these topics in an environment that is not rife with lunacy, hatred or power crazed moderators pushing their own agendas.

co-founder

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    Welcome nestack, all we can say is we agree. We agree a thousand times over. More.

We refuse to believe the bank of justice is bankrupt. It is time to unite, regardless of party, or politics. Where men of goodwill and generosity can protect the common democracy, not play a part in it's abrasion.

Now is the time!

Regards,
    A

Liked
    77 times
    I WILL BE SURE TO SPREAD THE WORD!!! The others are really insane. I was just banned from GLP. They wouldnt answer emails as to why. I did nothing wrong. When they unbanned me, I couldnt sign in to my account so I emailed them again for 2 days straight, asking them to allow me to sign in because the ads were crashing my computer. They never answered, so I started a thread. I explained my computer is old and cant take all the ads. I kept bumping the thread hopefully thinking a mod would help me out.....instead, i got banned again. Unreal.
    I found you guys through another site similar to GLP. I didnt like the content there, it wasnt news worthy stuff. Looks like this will be great. I'm going to add you to any blogs i visit. THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

Liked
    77 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 7redorbs View Post
    Welcome nestack, all we can say is we agree. We agree a thousand times over. More.

We refuse to believe the bank of justice is bankrupt. It is time to unite, regardless of party, or politics. Where men of goodwill and generosity can protect the common democracy, not play a part in it's abrasion.

Now is the time!

Regards,
    A
    Well said!!! Thank you again for the warm welcome!!