Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: NASA WARNS IT'S EMPLOYEES ABOUT ELENIN

Show me some evidence!

Liked
    74 times
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by INFOMAN View Post
    I like caps, it is easier to type. I don't like House, never have, he is part of the predictive programming machine, and a pill popper, and they sensationalize the episodes by telling you it's going to be the best House yet, it's just annoying, I turned off my tv 4 months ago and stopped being programmed.

Now, there are a lot of articles from Never A Straight Answer Nasa, but do you believe they what you read from them?
    Pretty much; but then, I have good reason to believe most of what NASA says.

When I worked for IBM Federal Systems Division as a young man, we were a prime contractor to NASA. Thirty years later, I am working for Boeing, also a prime contractor to NASA. I know quite a few NASA engineers (being an engineer myself), and I think they are no different from folks anywhere else in the aerospace business.

Just out of curiousity, are any of you in the engineering business, and/or have any of you worked on any space programs , either as a NASA employee or a contractor?

Most of the people I know who rail against NASA do so simply because they read articles about "how NASA covered up the [put your favorite conspiracy here]" and simply don't understand enough about science to see those articles as the bu11$h1+ they really are. A prime example of this are the poor folks who aren't able to debunk the silliness about "how we never went to the Moon" and end up actually believing that twaddle.

Obuma is ordering caves closed so that people can't protect themselves under the guise that bats are spreading a fungus which is total B.S. There is a lot going on, it is time to stop doubting everything. My friend works for a trucking company that last month hauled forty truck loads of mre's to an underground military cave in kentucky, so there is something up.
    Do you make this stuff up?

Threadstarter

Liked
    53 times
    l.f.theria
    No I do not make this stuff up, if you look at ALL the articles I put on here you should be able to see everything you need to know, and look at the links provided under TERRAL03 in the comments section for more info.

Do you ever go to Organ Stop Pizza? Organ Stop Pizza I would love to go there, I have watched a bunch of videos on You Tube that were made there.
    Last edited by INFOMAN; 07-13-2011 at 08:31 PM. Reason: no name

Show me some evidence!

Liked
    74 times
    Images
    I don't like Youtube videos that much as far as good information is concerned, since anyonoe can write a script, flash pictures on the screen, speak in an authorative voice, and have a good background music track -- and for some reason people seem to take that as much more valid than a simple post.

For example, the script reader on the Terral03 tube says a lot of things, some about going into the caves, but he never comes up with any convincing reason why I should buy into his beliefs. Sure, he talks about the comet and the various Bad Things that can happen, but he never once shows me that there is any sort of statistical likelihood that such a thing will actually happen.

If he knows anything about calculating trajectories or has any hard data from an observatory which supports his views, he sure doesn't share them with the rest of us; he just expects me to believe him when he talks about the catastrophe.

I think what I need to know (and what everyone else interested in this subject needs to know) is a way to understand the science behind these catastrophe scenarios. If we don't understand what's going on, based on science and the math to back it up, we have no way of determining whether or not there is anything to these stories.

And, to be honest, whenever I ask someone about the evidence to substantiate his beliefs, and he responds with something like "I don't have time to do your research for you", or "just look it up on the internet", or even starts changing the subject or cussing me out (none of which you do, by the way; please don't take this personally), then I think that he doesn't have any evidence outside of what he may have heard someone say, and I don't take the predictions seriously.

And I do like Organ Stop; it's great fun and the pizza's not all that bad, and it's a lot more enjoyable than Chuck E. Cheese, that's for sure!

Threadstarter

Liked
    53 times
    l.f.theria I put a substantial amount of information on this post for you to get a good understanding of what could very well happen. As well as a history of Gub'ment cover ups and lies, Also I mentioned later to look at the links that TERRAL03 has listed below each of his videos There is extensive information there to lead you to a more educated conclusion. It seems kind of strange that you are on a conspiracy site if you are are always going to be so negative about everything.

If you go to Pizza Stop again please take a video camera and get some good video to put up on You Tube and let me know when you do.
    Thanks, T.

Liked
    18 times
    l.f.theria I put a substantial amount of information on this post for you to get a good understanding of what could very well happen. As well as a history of Gub'ment cover ups and lies, Also I mentioned later to look at the links that TERRAL03 has listed below each of his videos There is extensive information there to lead you to a more educated conclusion. It seems kind of strange that you are on a conspiracy site if you are are always going to be so negative about everything.

If you go to Pizza Stop again please take a video camera and get some good video to put up on You Tube and let me know when you do.
    Thanks, T.
    I think he's open minded to the possibilities much like I am. He is just not convinced given what 'evidence' has been provided.

We're open minded, that's why we're here.

I stopped participating in this conversation when you started calling me a government shill. I am no such thing, but I will not sit here and be ridiculed and insulted by someone as close minded as you. Yes, its insulting to call someone a government shill simply for being skeptical. Do I call you a crackpot? No. In fact, I wouldn't even dream of hinting at it. I would instead point out the problems with your theories and the like. Simply calling you a crackpot would be too easy, and it would also make me look pathetic in some peoples eyes, and in my own eyes as well.

Yes, I said you were closed minded.

Let me ask you, are you really open minded? Or are you only open to believing in the 'facts' that you believe in? Are you open to at least half of these conspiracies being totally bunk and false? No? Yes? Then why does a small amount of evidence convince you to believe in favor of some guys theory on you-tube, yet it takes a large amount of evidence for you to even consider otherwise, if it all?
    Last edited by Dr_House; 07-15-2011 at 03:43 AM.

Threadstarter

Liked
    53 times
    House, I didn't say you were, I said you sound a lot like someone else who I believe is. I can spot his comments on info wars even when he changes his name, and you sound so much like him it is amazing. IF you are not, I apologize for offending you, if you knew of his comments and dis belief in the 9/11 inside job you may understand why I picked up on that from your comments. None the less, I have been researching this subject between here and work on two computers for months, and have saved some of the links on both of them, so gathering everything together for huge thread I was attempting to keep it simple. I have since added a lot more info on this thread to give you a bit more history, and the possibility of what is to come, I also added that there are several links under the TERRAL03 videos that give proof of how he came to his conclusions if you want to take the time to go through that proof. I hope you are doing well, ttyl, t.

Threadstarter

Liked
    53 times
    refuseneck, thanks for that info, the video at the bottom of this page was pretty interesting.

A Brown Dwarf Star Explains So Many Unanswered Questions

Threadstarter

Liked
    53 times

Liked
    18 times
    House, I didn't say you were, I said you sound a lot like someone else who I believe is. I can spot his comments on info wars even when he changes his name, and you sound so much like him it is amazing. IF you are not, I apologize for offending you, if you knew of his comments and dis belief in the 9/11 inside job you may understand why I picked up on that from your comments. None the less, I have been researching this subject between here and work on two computers for months, and have saved some of the links on both of them, so gathering everything together for huge thread I was attempting to keep it simple. I have since added a lot more info on this thread to give you a bit more history, and the possibility of what is to come, I also added that there are several links under the TERRAL03 videos that give proof of how he came to his conclusions if you want to take the time to go through that proof. I hope you are doing well, ttyl, t.
    Sorry for coming off soo hard in my last post. But it really did feel like you were suggesting I was a government shill and I - oh, you were suggesting I was a government shill.

Months? I've casually researched the 9/11 incident for years and arrived at the personal conclusion that the "9/11 conspiracy theory" is a load of crap. Its not supported by any science that can stand up to skeptical inquiry or scientific scrutiny.

Hmm, I should really update my 9/11 post here and revive it. Its missing a lot of stuff I wanted to add to it.

Edit: No, I don't know the guy over at infowars. I don't bother with that site at all. its full of some good information, but a hell of a lot of crap and outright incorrect musings that are taken as fact by the community. I want no part in the infowars community in any way shape or form. Alex Jones in my opinion is a government shill put there to spew mis-information to the masses and cause distraction from many of the real problems in the world. The few times he is right about something, he blows it out of proportion. Yet I wonder about the person you speak of. Are you sure he's some shill? Has this somehow been proven? Is that even possible to prove of someone? Or is he just called a shill because he is skeptical? Keep in mind, I have no idea who he is or what he's about.
    Last edited by Dr_House; 07-15-2011 at 05:15 AM.