Liked
    66 times
    Images

Facebook censors by blocking the Jefferson Dance Party Blog Next!

Facebook censors by blocking the Jefferson Dance Party Blog Next!
    June 16th, 2011

See Also: (USWGO) – Facebook bars users from posting TheIntelHub Articles – Read More Here - Facebook bars users from posting TheIntelHub Articles | USWGO Alternative News

Note: Facebook has started a direct link blockade war against truth seekers, truth speakers, and the alternative press. Be aware that any truthful articles you publish on your Facebook Wall may be blocked days later. Facebook has initiated their war on free information.
    If this keeps up then USWGO may start opening up a URL Shortening service or recommend ones that haven’t been blocked by Facistbook to use to cloak links to get around the URL Censorship blockades. I am in NO way promoting spam. I am only here to stop Facebook from controlling the information to win the Pentagon/Northcom propaganda war against the Internet.

Followup from: Facebook bars users from posting TheIntelHub Articles | USWGO Alternative News

Links being censored by Facebook Security are Thomas Jefferson Dance Party‘s Blog main domain, and the blog post with a link to my site

It now looks like Facebook wants to dictate any historical records throughout history by banning one thing after another under the guise of stopping web spam. The next thing Facebook (Fascistbook!) has censored is the Thomas Jefferson Dance Party Blog posts. Looks like all their efforts will be censored by Facebook Security - Patriots can now be banned from adding any strangers as friends on Facebook | USWGO Alternative News

Here is the proof where I took a screenshot about the fact I couldn’t post the link in any way on my Facebook Wall:

So now Facebook is blocking Thomas Jefferson Dance Party Blog links as spammy or abusive. This new development where more and more links are being globally blocked on Facebook is setting a new dangerous precedent in winning the Information War against tyrants.

We had covered that the Thomas Jefferson Dance Party was being arrested and brutalized by park police just for the simple act of peaceful civil disobedience by dancing then one of the Dance Party advocates noticed my posting and put a link back to my article but Facebook seems to have blocked that and even the main link from being displayed. Proof that Facebook has even blocked the main Dance Party blog link is in a screenshot.

So now it looks like historical and informational links are now being blocked across the Facebook spectrum in massive numbers. One day you may not be able to share any more Alternative News website and will have to use proxy URL Cloakers to simply share truthful and information blog posts and research.

This war is again stepping up another peg since the 2011 annual Bilderberg meeting in St. Moritz, Switzerland.

We will continue to track the link blockades from Facebook and continue to send complaints to the Facebook corporate board demanding they explain why informative, historical, political, and alternative news is being deliberately censored while they allow people syndicating/sharing posts from the Denver Post Facebook page, Fox News, CNN News, and other mainstream media pages.

Source: Facebook censors by blocking the Jefferson Dance Party Blog Next! | USWGO Alternative News
    Facebook censors by blocking the Jefferson Dance Party Blog Next! | Dprogram.net
    Don't be caught Sleepwalking.

co-founder

Liked
    101 times
    Images
    I'm not using facebook much these days. My wife is a lactation consultant and facebook will ban images of mothers breastfeeding (you can't even see any skin!), yet on other facebook posts there are half naked women in wet t-shirts bent over washing cars etc. It's idiotic.