+ Reply to Thread ‹‹ Back to Forum
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Liked
    0 times

Alert David Icke has a new iPhone App!

Looks really decent. Most of his information seems to be presented in video form... I am downloading it right this moment. Looking forward to it!

Here's a picture taken from iTunes:

Unregistered
    Anonymous Poster
    Thanks for the heads up. The app looks interesting... I found some more information about it here:
    David Icke - Support Application Page

A decent up-to-date introduction to him and his ideas I guess. I've heard a lot of people dissing Icke and the fact that he now has an app (which, by the way wasn't even developed by him!). What are people's general opinions on him? Personally, although Icke has a few far-fetched theories, I think a lot of his material is pretty spot on. He is very genuine and has very honest and positive intentions. And he is very well-informed! Any interesting thoughts around?

co-founder

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    great find Dick Davie!

There is another one the NSA released that tests if you are psychic, its only available on the iphone. check it out!

Best,
    a

Liked
    77 times
    Im not sure what to make of david icke. I used to think that the reptilian theories were a bit far fetched, but after seeing some videos (2 in particular), im starting to wonder. In those videos something is happening to those faces that is beyond explanation. Whether or not its lizards, im not sure. I happen to be fond of lizards, they are cute little critters. Im not fond of the monarchy and would throw them to hugry hounds if I ever had a chance.
    There was another chap a couple of years ago that put out some good inside info. Chris Everard.

Unregistered
    Anonymous Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by nestack View Post
    Im not sure what to make of david icke. I used to think that the reptilian theories were a bit far fetched, but after seeing some videos (2 in particular), im starting to wonder. In those videos something is happening to those faces that is beyond explanation. Whether or not its lizards, im not sure. I happen to be fond of lizards, they are cute little critters. Im not fond of the monarchy and would throw them to hugry hounds if I ever had a chance.
    There was another chap a couple of years ago that put out some good inside info. Chris Everard.
    I like Icke, but some of his material does demand a somewhat radical re-orientation of world-view. But that's good, even if only as an exercise. I tend to accept everything and believe nothing, an habitual suspension of judgement, always formulating the Big Picture. Icke is a welcome stretch, as is the "Ascension Mechanics" of Deane.

Liked
    43 times
    I like David Icke but he gives my girlfriend deja vu

co-founder

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    I am never sure what to think, but what Icke says about the matrix is some of the most interesting and thoughtful mind experiments I believe human beings can do.

Even if he is wrong, he should be congratulated for trying.

Regarding lizard people, and this reptilian effort. Perhaps the point here is that a habitual suspension of judgement might be required to make higher philosophical or dimensional views un ridiculous, or rather - grant permission to consider them.

Looking around though I'm utterly convinced that it is not going to happen any time soon. At least not in any kind of solid engineering-scientific way. (speaking from my own experience in the field).

The app is a really cool idea, I wish I had the opportunity to talk to Icke myself I think we'd have a lot to discuss. I have faith in a person that asks questions and can listen, Is that Icke? I think it could be

Best,
    A

co-founder

Liked
    101 times
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DickDavie View Post
    Looks really decent. Most of his information seems to be presented in video form... I am downloading it right this moment. Looking forward to it!

Here's a picture taken from iTunes:
    Welcome to the site David

Liked
    77 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mark v View Post
    I like David Icke but he gives my girlfriend deja vu
    Want to share more detail on that?

Threadstarter

Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 7redorbs View Post
    I am never sure what to think, but what Icke says about the matrix is some of the most interesting and thoughtful mind experiments I believe human beings can do.

Even if he is wrong, he should be congratulated for trying.

Regarding lizard people, and this reptilian effort. Perhaps the point here is that a habitual suspension of judgement might be required to make higher philosophical or dimensional views un ridiculous, or rather - grant permission to consider them.

Looking around though I'm utterly convinced that it is not going to happen any time soon. At least not in any kind of solid engineering-scientific way. (speaking from my own experience in the field).

The app is a really cool idea, I wish I had the opportunity to talk to Icke myself I think we'd have a lot to discuss. I have faith in a person that asks questions and can listen, Is that Icke? I think it could be

Best,
    A

I absolutely agree with you. Icke never says that anyone HAS to agree with what he says, and he doesn't care if people choose not to. He does what he believes in and puts the information out there, he talks to those who will listen, and if someone chooses not to, that's their own choice. And that's all there is to it.

At the end of the day, people get their information from different sources. Icke gets his from somewhere, and passes it on. Then it is up to us to choose whether we want to use him as a source or not, it is completely up to what works for us. If it feels 'right' then absolutely go for it. Of course anything you learn (and this applies to ALL fields) has to be at first taken with a pinch of salt, and not accepted unquestioningly. It is a matter of judgement and knowing, but also of instinct and feeling.

It is not all or nothing, this OR that; it is this AND that. It is not just black and white. Just because one theory might sound incorrect, it doesn't mean that the theorist/messenger is stupid and has to be dissed or ignored.

Anyway, I got slightly carried away there!

I could go further and say that we each create our own reality anyway, but I'm not going to go into that now!

I would also like to meet icke and have a chat. I am very interested in hearing more about his spiritual views, which are evidently very present as well, but I believe are overshadowed by all the conspiracy talk. They do of course go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by nestack View Post
    Want to share more detail on that?
    I am also intrigued by the déjà-vu scenario...

Oh by the way:
    Quote Originally Posted by outlander View Post
    Welcome to the site David
    Thanks! (I'll go along with your game)