co-founder

Liked
    409 times
    Images

Siren Feds Issue Threat: No Fly Zone for Texas

Yesterday, the U.S. Department of Justice upped the ante in a high-stakes political game of chicken. Lobbying against pending legislation in the Texas legislature which would criminalize any searches conducted without probable cause, U.S. Attorney John E. Murphy sent a letter to a few high-ranking members of Texas’ government warning against promoting the bill and threatening a complete closure of all flights to and from the state. No doubt written with the threatening intent ...
    Feds Issue Threat: No Fly Zone for Texas? – Tenth Amendment Center

Liked
    36 times
    TPTB really want to keep their totalitarian powers don't they lol, they'll do anything evidently.

How these searches (especially the ridiculous ones carried out by the TSA) ever became part of the norm is beyond me. People just seem to get on with it, under some false sense of security provided by these extreme measures, not realizing where the real threat comes from and completely ignoring the fact that terrorist attacks only seem to occur (in the US & UK anyway) with complicit foreknowledge (and probable planning) of the authorities.

I worry that if this bill does go through, future false flags will be blamed on the fact that the police weren't permitted to do searches and if they were allowed, the attack could've been averted...can see the headlines already...
    http://www.newsblok.com - Alternative news aggregator, 38 sites, one page

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    Well I have always noticed when an institution wishes to keep a power, they will tell you they are happy to dissolve it.. just as long as you go through enough painful steps to make you lose enough interest, but mainly to fear for your ability to live acceptably, comfortably, without trouble.

Trouble is the means by which these control. Wilhelm reich said the same, and boy I agree ;)

Best,
    A