co-founder

Liked
    409 times
    Images

A real signal? Or a Regional Hoax?

NOTE: Someone said on youtube something wise -which makes a change - that even if this is a big fat hoax, the message is more true now than it ever was then... weapons of evil.. etc

Well, I'm not sure if I want to believe in this message/transmission or not.. but it's an oldie, and it's never been 'claimed' - by anyone in the last 30 years, which is interesting to say the least.

I want to believe that there is hope - because - there certainly is a great deal of evil devices on this planet I just don't see why an Alien would transmit only to the south of England.. why there? Because it's a hoax.

Well, that's not been conclusively proven, however for some, there's no question it's a hoax, because of course - Occam' s Razor: it's much more likely that the universe is devoid of life, uninterested in us, and highly likely one individual in the south of England in fact perpetrated this hoax. (slightly sarcastic & divided look on face)

[video]gflfRrcn6QI[/video]

Can anyone please put this to rest so 'normal' people can get on with their lives? :-)

The 1977 Vrillon of the Ashtar Galactic Command Incident

For the full story and a transcript of what is being said, go to: labyrinth13.com/OtherWorks_Vrillon.htm

(Audio file is in the public domain).

On Saturday, November 26, 1977 at 5:10 p.m. in the United Kingdom, a mysterious voice who called himself "Vrillon of the Ashtar Galactic Command" performed an illegal broadcast on live television during the height of an evening news program.
    The transmission lasted for over five minutes. This weird electronic voice - accompanied by a strange pulsating sound, echoes, and eerie distortions - overrode the normal audio broadcast signal in order to recite a lengthy statement warning viewers of an impending global disaster should humanity continue on its present course. (The hijack did not effect the video portion of the news broadcast and the illegal voice transmission was superimposed over the existing audio).

Near the end of what authorities have termed as a "rogue transmission," parts of cartoon dialog can be heard, including the “Looney Tunes” theme song, the sound of an explosion, strange chatter, and other noises. The illegal broadcast was investigated by UK authorities who were unable to determine the source of the signal or who might have sent it. It is assumed that the broadcast was a hoax perpetrated by someone who sent a signal powerful enough to override the station's VHF transmitters, but in the past 30 years, no one has ever claimed responsibility for the hijack.

Full transcript of the message:
    This is the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. For many years you have seen us as lights in the skies. We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to your brothers and sisters all over this, your planet Earth.

We come to warn you of the destiny of your race and your world so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course you must take to avoid the disaster which threatens your world, and the beings on our worlds around you. This is in order that you may share in the great awakening, as the planet passes into the New Age of Aquarius. The New Age can be a time of great peace and evolution for your race, but only if your rulers are made aware of the evil forces that can overshadow their judgments.

Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again.

All your weapons of evil must be removed. The time for conflict is now past and the race of which you are a part may proceed to the higher stages of its evolution if you show yourselves worthy to do this. You have but a short time to learn to live together in peace and goodwill.

Small groups all over the planet are learning this, and exist to pass on the light of the dawning New Age to you all. You are free to accept or reject their teachings, but only those who learn to live in peace will pass to the higher realms of spiritual evolution.

Hear now the voice of Vrillon, a representative of the Ashtar Galactic Command, speaking to you. Be aware also that there are many false prophets and guides operating in your world. They will suck your energy from you - the energy you call money and will put it to evil ends and give you worthless dross in return.

Your inner divine self will protect you from this. You must learn to be sensitive to the voice within that can tell you what is truth, and what is confusion, chaos and untruth. Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you and you will lead yourselves onto the path of evolution.

This is our message to our dear friends. We have watched you growing for many years as you too have watched our lights in your skies. You know now that we are here, and that there are more beings on and around your Earth than your scientists admit.

We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light and will do all we can to help you. Have no fear, seek only to know yourselves, and live in harmony with the ways of your planet Earth. We of the Ashtar Galactic Command thank you for your attention. We are now leaving the plane of your existence. May you be blessed by the supreme love and truth of the cosmos.

Calling all Debunkers on this one, if this is a Hoax a bunch of idiots have been believing it for years, if this is genuine, I'm a need to get myself a new seat because i've fallen through this one.

Liked
    2 times
    I've heard of this before and it has always intrigued me. I'm not sure where I sit on this one. I'm leaning towards hoax as I nearly always do, but the fact that no one has claimed responsibility or even been hinted at makes it all the more interesting.

The question still remains, why if they were to contact us, would the hijack a broadcast of the BBC? Why wouldn't they just appear and warn our leaders? Why would they only contact residents in the United Kingdom?

I'm going to keep an open mind on this one, however the last couple of lines in 7orbs post apply here as well.

Liked
    5 times
    A message which holds wisdom is good enough in itself, no need to put any words onto it as bloat, especially words like "We speak to you now in peace and wisdom" and sentences as fearmongering orders like "Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again."

By not being able to imagine intelligence beyond one's own, you'll probably resort to messages brought ike this.

It's my personal opinion to ascribe this to someone who was able to build a UHF or VHF transmitter and pull a nice joke, a great imagination but some lack of intelligence.

I opt for the new chair also if it is genuine ;)
    He who acts dutiful, adheres to norms true-hearted and decent is by no means despicable but neither moral. He continues the past without shaping the future. Moral is the act of shaping the future.