Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By 7redorbs
  • 1 Post By Littleenki
  • 1 Post By Littleenki

Thread: I may have just Synthesised 1 voltere from sunlight and coil like photosynthesis?

co-founder

Liked
    409 times
    Images

Siren I may have just Synthesised 1 voltere from sunlight and coil like photosynthesis?

Something strange is happening here. Let me explain because this may be a monumental discovery. My electromagnet trasnformer is connected to a minor 3.0V battery (2xAA 1.5V). I watched the battery discharge last night to under 0.060V. It was already quite dead. Right now, the battery is still connected, as it has been for nearly 2 days now. I watched the sun rise out the window. The voltage is now at .919V to my surprise.

I at first thought that a connection has loosened itself from the device to the battery, this was when it was at about .808V. TO my surprise removing the battery wire increased the voltage significantly and so I could be sure that it was connected. It is now at .920. I had the suspicion, given the properties of the earth's magnetic field, and any possibly link to gravity, and the sun, then this might occur. As far as I am aware my basic store voltmeter has a resistor that is measuring the voltage, so, with the fixed battery one would expect the reading not to be now at .922V as I am writing this to you now. The question arises, have I ellicited that elusive cosmic ray power invented by the great Nikola Tesla? 0.924V, and now the sun is really shining.

0.925V. I cannot understand what is occuring here. The battery has a fixed voltage and I have watched it discharge, and now I have watched it charge from .808V thru .925V. This is only a very small device of course. 0.926V. I have to say this is going to make an excellent discussion in my book with a more proper description of what I may or may not be observing. I would beg of you David, and anyone else who can help. I am legitimately watching this occur and never foreseen such a possibility of my wildest dreams envisaged. Eric Dollard in his publications considers "Anomalous Voltages in Transformers", and references the work of Steinmetz, Heaviside and Wheatstone, he alleges the propogation of the electrostatic wave of the sun is 291,000 miles per second, if I can account to my research with due dilligence. 0.929V. What is this effect? 0.930V. One must admit, with a mere AA battery very little efficiency can be had with this experimental device. The question must be added , 0.931V, have I synthesised energy with the DC battery and the electromagnet? All signs point to yes. Eric Dollard tells us that electrical companies have known for over 100 years that other planets, stars, and solar rays effect the voltage in their alternating transmission lines. Eric in references to the anomalous voltages in transformers alleges that no electricity can be measured from end to end of the capacity, however, the conductors and dielectrics in the winding itself have a tendency to explode, measuring 0 volts from end to end. How can this be? I am now reading 0.933V. This is not a significant power, but if it is what it appears to be as the sun has risen then it is a significant discovery. 0.934V. I think what Edward Leedskalnin tells us about the measuring equipment the scientists use being one sided has a significant relevance, but i had hypothesised that even with my electron meter, if there was more of the north and south poles going into the electromagnet from the air, during a fixed power discharge of the battery, and the voltage increased during sunrise, it would prove enough of the effect of the vertical field of the sun. I am somewhat jealous of some of those living in Norway, at least during half of the year. There it might be viable to deploy such virtues of devices. 0.939V. However, such a method may not work in that geographical location, if the sun is at 66 degrees then there may be no movement of potential. However if it is an electrostatic force from the sun, then the method should be unaffected by the "stationary" sun, as the lines of force would carry the same weight. 0.941V why do I get the feeling that I am not going to get much sleep? It is now precisely 8am. Such a discovery as I have suggested as is directly evident, (but may be disproven as of yet) the electromagnet, or magnetic current, when combined with a battery source is evidently converting pure photons of the light into electrons. This cannot be, as all that is there is an U steel core, and 2 windings on either end, is there such a thing as an solar power generator that uses only it's magnets from those so-called electrons from the battery to generate it's power? This is what I seem to have here, except the battery is doing work by circulating it's "electrons" as magnets around the coils and the core, but more work is being done by some external influence on the magnets around the coils and the core, and so the battery is now somehow able to measure .949 whilst connected to the electromagnet.

I am very perplexed here gentleman. It is now 8:04am, and now .950V. As I was saying if the magnetic circulating around in the core and the coil generates voltage then maybe the magnetic properties in rock ought to do the same, Edward Leedskalnin, one of the men that made this all possible, he tells us he knew the secrets of the pyramid builders. Aren't the giza pyramids in particular made of a rock with magnetic properties?

8:06am and it is now at .959V,
    8:07am and it is now at .951V
    8:08am and it is now at .952V
    8:09am and it is now at .953V
    8:09am still and it is now at .954V
    8:10am and it is now at .955V
    8:13am and it is now at .957V
    8:13am and it is now at .959V
    8:14am and it is now at .958V
    8:15am .959V
    8:16am .960V
    whatever hapened to diminishing returns? "poof , gone down the bowl with emc squaredhead"
    8:18am .964V
    8:18am .966V
    8:18am .967V
    8:19am .970V
    8:20am .970V
    8:21am .970V
    8:22am .970V
    8:23am .971V
    8:24am .972V
    8:24am .973V
    8:25am .976V
    8:26am .976V
    8:27am .976V
    8:28am .977V
    8:29am .978V
    8:30am .980V
    8:30am .983V big burst of sunlight
    8:31am .980V
    8:32am .981V

8:32am -opened blinds , light floods in .986V
    8:33am light gone in slightly .983V
    8:34am .986V

Is this what the chloroplasts are doing with their coily structure?

I guess I must have screwed up badly or this is how leedskalnin made electricity with "no magnets". Signing off, hopefully I have not embarassed myself needlessly,

Thank you all, oh, .989V ;-)

Best,
    A

Liked
    6 times

Heres my test rig, A.

begin...2.555
    after 12 minutes...2.608

now at30 minutes and its at 2.638vdc

Test rig..3inch powdered magnetite coil wrapped with 42 turns of 18ga magnet wire.

fluke 115 multimeter, 2 c cells which were partially drained.

Cheers, A!
    Dave
    7redorbs likes this.

Liked
    6 times

With an led load.....

Here it is with an led load to kill the batteries and then tomorrow, see what happens at sunrise!

This is fun, A!

Dave
    7redorbs likes this.

Liked
    6 times
    Led discharged the batteries to 2.334 vdc last night.
    In the direct sunlight for three hours today, A, before the rain came...V went up to 2.568 and holding...Whats odd is that a coil like this is a dead short basically, yet the batteries arent depleting at all.

I connected a coil with a lot more windings( a spool of 24ga), and no magnetite core, and immediately the batteries began discharging....yet with the core, and less windings, they are staying charged up across a dead short...fascinating!

Hope your well, A,
    Dave

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    Here is a definite voltage increase.

I checked ohms too later on, then , I was extremely (and I mean extremely) unwell/sick. There was a negative resistance that went from -1 to "+1". Resistance going up and down off the charts at the 20K setting. This is significant, since I believe it is this reverse resistance from inductance (or enductance) that can acccount solely for the increase in voltage. Given the polar configuration of this magnetic circuit it becomes obvious that the doubling of voltage has something to do with the speed of the magnetic field, and indeed, is somewhat confirmatory in showing that there exists two directions of current running through the single circuit, and it is the synthesis of the end-point change, by velocity (like an AC System) that can account purely for the change in pressure, and electrical voltage potential brought from impulse discharges, thereby being confirmatory somewhat that Electrons do not exist.

Regardless if this is not "confirmatory" data. The implied observation was that, the timing of each pole, was important, and, it's voltage, or pressure, was distinctly related to that constant velocity. Except that in the breaking at high frequency of a magnetic field of sufficient strength is capable of generating both the negative resistance, or positive voltage, as well as inconceivably faster velocities of propagating waves, of course though they are not light waves.

Some caution is urged, I am still feeling very ill indeed. It is well worth noting I touched directly the copper of the negative terminal. I feel this may have been a mistake. As hard as it is to admit, an overdose of the negative magnets, regardless of the fact i do not fully consist of a magnetic metal like a transformer, could be quite potentially upsetting to the nervous system. Having a light sensitivity and an history of migraines, and seeing colours of intense and upsetting kinds, I could say that perhaps I was "oversensitive". My theory is that people that get migraines are oversensitive, to sound and to light, and there must be a reason for it. ANd there must be ways, accidental or purposeful to recreate such effects. It is possible that I have inadvertently exposed myself to something, however I feel that simply the electrical push on the human nervous system at the wrong, or right moment, can have the most negated or pronounced effects depending on both exposure, geometry and existing electrical conditions that exist inside the immunology of the subject.

Best,
    A

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    Well done LittleEnki you are doing some brilliant work!

I have entirely discharged my battery now, it was a very old battery, but it was left connected for an inordinate amount of time. Indeed the perpetual motion holder wants to keep it's charge. I have a theory, I think iron will be even better than the steel I am using for core. I noticed that rain, clouds, and the sun, were being created by the same primary force, and that the electromagnet device, with the voltage of a battery circulating in it, appeared to be some form of cosmic ray detector, either one that motivated the wind the clouds and the lightning and the air gaps for the sunlight to get through, or one that was motivated by these secondary forces. In any case a correlation between the amount of photon particles surrounding the magnetism and the anomalous electrical voltages that arise and acts as a sort of cosmic ray detector, and it is not an efficient one. It is an experiment to prove how those so-called electrons can be stored.

I have noted in the magnetic field holder, there are no diminishing returns. The magnetism can hold the atoms together perpetually. Now, either they are electrons moving there, or something else. Where are those diminishing returns? They aren't. The electrons are now being stored as "magnets".

Best,
    A