• 1 Post By katsung47
  • 1 Post By katsung47

Thread: Julian Assange: Ecuador asylum decision criticised

co-founder

Liked
    409 times
    Images

Alert Julian Assange: Ecuador asylum decision criticised

The UK and Sweden have criticised Ecuador for granting political asylum to Julian Assange as the diplomatic row over what to do with him intensifies.

The Wikileaks founder took refuge at Ecuador's London embassy in June as he faced extradition to Sweden over sexual assault claims, which he denies.

The UK has said it will not allow him safe passage out of the country.

Ecuador's Foreign Minister Ricardo Patino said he hoped talks with the UK would "overcome this".

He told BBC Mundo the UK should respect Ecuador's "sovereign decision" otherwise "we will use the alternatives under international law to demand the safe passage".

"We don't think it is reasonable that, after a sovereign government has made the decision of granting political asylum, a citizen is forced to live in an embassy for a long period," he added.

Mr Patino also claimed "other elements" were motivating Sweden's wish to extradite Mr Assange, and also tweeted his "sincere appreciation" to the national assembly in Ecuador which passed a resolution condemning the "threat" to Mr Assange's political asylum.

Ecuador says Mr Assange's human rights might be violated if he was sent to Sweden to be questioned over allegations that he sexually assaulted two female ex-Wikileaks volunteers while he was in Stockholm to give a lecture in 2010.

BBC News - Julian Assange: Ecuador asylum decision criticised
    Littleenki likes this.

Liked
    6 times
    Im just wondering what sideshow will be seen when he moves or tries to. Im thinking seal team six right about now!
    Dress him up as a maid and let him walk out the front door!LOL!

Hes been railroaded in classic Elitist fashion, and hasnt a chance in hell of getting anywhere near Ecuador, and even if he does, hell have to live in the caves of La Mana to escape the glare of the spotlight!
    7redorbs likes this.

Liked
    26 times
    That's a gimmick to fool people. Julian Assange is a false flag works for the US intelligence.

They create the case of Wikileaks at the purpose to justify the censorship on Internet. In the name that Wikileaks leaked top secret of the government. As a matter of fact, none information Wikileaks let out was fatal to US government. None caused a scandal. None dares to touch the big issue - 911 attack. That's why Assange could be there enjoying his life. From time to time they make a news on him, that's when they intend to tighten the internet speech.
    7redorbs likes this.

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    That's a gimmick to fool people. Julian Assange is a false flag works for the US intelligence.

They create the case of Wikileaks at the purpose to justify the censorship on Internet. In the name that Wikileaks leaked top secret of the government. As a matter of fact, none information Wikileaks let out was fatal to US government. None caused a scandal. None dares to touch the big issue - 911 attack. That's why Assange could be there enjoying his life. From time to time they make a news on him, that's when they intend to tighten the internet speech.
    are you sure dude? I don't think he is a false flag duder. I think hes pissed off america and the UK bad.

And if he is an agent they want it to look like that, badly.

Best,
    A

Liked
    26 times
    Quote Originally Posted by 7redorbs View Post
    are you sure dude? I don't think he is a false flag duder. I think hes pissed off america and the UK bad.

And if he is an agent they want it to look like that, badly.

Best,
    A
    The agent means a spy. They want a spy to look like a spy? Do you have any sense?
    7redorbs likes this.

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    Yeah I understand what you meant.. I was asking whether you were sure?

Best,
    A

Liked
    26 times
    I wrote this two years ago.

655. Bin Laden and Julian Assange, False flag and living plant (12/7/2010)

On 12/4, I wrote an article "Wiki-Leaks is another false flag" and posted it in APFN. One hour later, I was surprised to find the topic was replied by Julian Assange. I don't think it was Assange himself did it. He is on the run. Most likely it is the work of his handler - the Feds. The purpose is to link me to a would be "criminal". Assange is a living plant like Bin Laden. Here is the topic:

Wiki-Leaks is another false flag ?kathaksung, Sat Dec 4 09:27

* Thats not all, Netanyahu said.... ?Percy, Sat Dec 4 18:52

o Julian Assange answers your questions ?Julian Assange, Sat Dec 4 10:24

APFN - Wiki-Leaks is another false flag
    Bin Laden is a living plant.

In 1990, Soviet bloc collapsed. US intelligence turned its resource which used to deal with Soviet bloc to the new target - Mid-east countries which are rich in natural resource. Bin Laden, an asset of the CIA in Afghanistan war(against Russian), was revived in this new project as a false flag - Islamic extremist. He went to Sudan first in 1991.

The Sudanese offered to arrest Bin Laden and extradite him to Saudi Arabia .

Clinton Let Bin Laden Slip Away and Metastasize
    Saudi and US didn't take the offer with various excuse because Bin Laden is a living plant they deployed there.

In 1995, Bin Laden tried to set up a connection with Saddam but was refused.

Exhaustive review finds no link between Saddam, al Qaida

A September 2006 report by the Senate Intelligence Committee concluded that Saddam was "distrustful of al Qaida and viewed Islamic extremists as a threat to his regime, refusing all requests from al Qaida to provide material or operational support."

The Senate report, citing an FBI debriefing of a senior Iraqi spy, Faruq Hijazi , said that Saddam turned down a request for assistance by bin Laden which he made at a 1995 meeting in Sudan with an Iraqi operative.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/mcclatchy/20...latchy/2875005
    Sudan may have felt the danger to accomodate Bin Laden. In May 1996, the Sudanese asked bin Laden to leave. He went to Afghan and stay there until now.

In August 1998, Sudan and Afghanistan were bombed by US missiles.

In 2001, after 911, Afghan, facing US invasion, made an offer but failed.

Bush rejects Taliban offer to hand Bin Laden over
    * Taliban demand evidence of Bin Laden's guilt

guardian.co.uk, Sunday 14 October 2001 22.19 BST

Political Forum, Live Political Chat and Blogs discussing political and social issues.
    In Bin Laden's recent 20 years, the countries he went or tried to go, have something in common: They all have rich natural resources. Sudan and Iraq have oil. Afghan has rich mine. '

Afghanistan to develop $3 trillion in mining potential
    DUBAI | Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:14pm
    Afghanistan to develop $3 trillion in mining potential | Reuters
    He didn't go to Yemen, Somali or Syria for his "revolution" because they are resource poor countries, not in US interest list. He didn't go to Saudi or Kuwait. Because they are US allies. He only went to Sudan, Afghan, or Iraq (intended to) because these three countries were not controlled by US at that time. As a living plant, he gave US the excuse to activate attack on these three countries. (Even Saddam realized that Bin Laden was a dangerous living plant and rejected him, Iraq at last was invaded with an unexisted WMD)

Julian Assange is another false flag and living plant. The target is not to control natural resource but to control the free speech kindom - the Internet. If you have noticed that in last month, the events come with the Wiki-leaks' third leaking. '

The 19 Senators Who Voted To Censor The Internet
    from the free-speech-isn't-free dept

The 19 Senators Who Voted To Censor The Internet | Techdirt
    US Government seizure of the internet has begun; DHS takes over 76 websites

Learn more: US Government seizure of the internet has begun; DHS takes over 76 websites
    WIKILEAKS will leak 250.000 documents sunday nov 28
    Sat Nov 27, 2010

APFN - WIKILEAKS will leak 250.000 documents sunday nov 28
    What will be their next step? Feds will upgrade the secret level of the leaking document to their puppet Assange. That will finally justify the legitimate of control of the Internet. When you saw that Wiki-Leaks is moving from this server to that, this web site to other, do you realize all these sites could be potential victims of the next wave of Internet censorship and seizure? Assange does same thing Bin Laden has done.

I always say that I am the most wanted of the Feds. Though I am always under the surveillance of the Feds, to set up an internet communication with a "criminal" could justify their action and turn an unreasonable search into a reasonable one. On 12/5, (next day that Assange post reply to my article) A working van of "Direct TV" parked at my front door. Technician installed something in my neighbor's house. (we share one roof and the wall) I think that they were installing detective instrument. My neighbor has had a dish satellite antenna already.