Views: 384
Size:  29.6 KB

Best Wishes,
    A

Granny likes this.

Banned

Liked
    5 times
    Saw this, what do you think? Could it be?

7redorbs likes this.

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    Revelation of Alchemy II - Deception of basic combustion theory

>7redorbs: More questions need to be asked about recirculating systems.

>LE: Right there the whole idea comes into view for me, as tank circuits and >flywheel syytems have been a big interest of mine for a while now.I think this >is only part of the issue here though...an end result for a device.

>As for magnets and their shapes and inherent properties thereof, I see a need >for using the field interactions of the shaped magnets with specific field
    >lines...or flow of individual magnets as being imperative in the creation of
    >what you are going for here...a semi balanced state which can be altered easily > with very little input.

The atom is a recirculating system with NULL input. This equivalent to saying there is miniscule ACTIVE rotary force in the system at all moments of equilibrium. This means that for each opposite force in side the atom, that same equal and opposite forces that must exist at all places in the universe - and that same force of which all rotation-field based physics is based - must exist in quantities such in the atom.

Such apparently unasserted manifestations of "muddy science" become clear when one makes the OBSERVATION that an electron has in fact not ever been OBSERVED. There is a general dysfunctionality that appears to exist in the realms of mathematics and academic physics, particularly in electrical engineering and materials engineering a delusive assumption about the reception and transmission in conveyance of electrical and mass derived powers such as heat radiation and light might be purely functions of an accoustic or combustive automata, but in fact representative more of an interactive, atomic chemical based force.

Such "madness" is made sane by the simple misconception of the burning fire. I have watched the fire, and it is not how we are taught. Listen carefully. We are taught that fire is created by 3 things. 1. The fuel. 2. The oxygen supply for the fuel to combust chemically. and 3.Heat, a flame or ignition source. Quickly to the physicist, academic, engineer or electrician that the flame or ignition source had atomic orbits that were fast moving. This should be proof enough that heat is not heat. Heat is movement. Heat is excitation of atomic orbits and their movement and rotations. Heat is not heat though. This is proof enough that the thing we call heat came after the orbits rotated at high speed. So this is proof enough to say that heat is as much caused by high frequency rotation as high frequency rotation is caused by heat. This is the difference between coal burning it's magnets, and a turbine spinning around from the magnets to create new magnets for electrical purposes. At both levels rotation is causing the heat, and rotation is deriving the heat. This is actual proof that derived forces do not exist, only atomic forces and their combinations and channels. In my world I cannot conceive the limit of these important engineering applications.

What greater value can there be in the assured knowledge that material value is of little value without atomic understanding of value itself. This is the difference between desiring greater capacitance, and desiring to greater facilitate the property of capacitance. One assumes that capacitance is not an atomic force itself but an elementary or empirical one, whereas the other dictates that there is only one force the magnetic force, and so capacitance, or the desirability of greater capacitance is an atomic plane of discovery rather than of an electrical, or engineering one itself, but one of philosphical basis in seeing that all conductor properties, every single one, can be accounted by atomic force alone. Thereby negating eventually in future science, the need for materials as such as we would describe them today, and instead investing their time and efforts in creating the atomic rotation effects of the existing materials, in greater amplifications, in more desirable designs for more desirable distinctions. I must apologise for the complexity of some of these concepts is great.

So we can say that the atomic force itself is a kind of heat. This atomic force is how the sun does it's work. In the sun though, it is not really heat. It is an atomic force reaction. There is proof that there is an atomic orbiting reaction, because some of the orbits get mixed in between they hydrogen fuel of the sun. These orbits turn into new atomic periodic elements that have "greater mass", or "weight" as in the academic sciences, signifying the increase in the number of protons, neutrons and electrons. The kind of heat that the earth is putting off does not work in the vacuum of space, the vacuum of space is entirely cold and very freezing. This is proof that the thing coming off the sun doesn't get hot until it is hitting something with mass, like a space ship, satellite or a human beings face.

The significance here, that in the misconception of the understanding of fire, led to the belief that it was heat that was the active force in ignition. There was no heat. Heat is a word only that symbolises a presence of increase in temperature somewhere. The ignition is not an increase in temperature. An increase in temperature is not an increase in temperature either, but a change in atomic movement and derived atomic activity. For instance fusion, and fission are processes equivalent. The important thing here is that the brilliant "3" factor expression of the fire, it's fuel, it's oxygen and it's ignition with this new conception gives way to an understanding of how atomic forces can power themselves. The fire appears and moves in an interesting way that is mesmorizing to the human mind and psyché for a reason, but many do not ask why. I have asked why. The fire, it is kind of alive, in the same respect that the atomic movements and currents of circulation in the human being are signs of life. And, that all signs of life are also signs of energy. This is why we burn dead fossils, dead life, because that is an abundant source of energy. More about the fire. When the fire ignites , it is only because of the higher speed atomic movement. Do not believe me. Go and prove it and get some large 5 tonne blocks, try quartz for extra fun. Push together at over 300 pounds per square inch. Observe that heat came from the movement of the mass. This is proof enough that ignition is not heat. But heat is a result of the atomic force compressing.

Heat can now be seen to be produced in several ways, by the compression of two rocks, or by the chemical reaction between chemicals like aluminium and iron oxide in thermite reaction. This is proof enough that heat is created in many forms, but they are all being created the same way, by the displacement and exchange of atomic orbits. This is what the sun is doing all of the time. There is no heat coming from the sun though. The space is cold. So all of the heat that is created, by banging rocks together, or by combining chemicals, or acids in exothermic or endothermic reactions, they really should be measured by the polar force. The reason I say this is because the north polar force spins in the opposite direction to the south polar force, and so, as if by magical coincidence a charge of positive and negative becomes apparently significant in determining the causation of the paths of atomic orbits, both around planets and atoms in the same way that their paths and arrangements distinctly manifest effects by orbit rotation and interaction alone, and cannot be significantly characterised by their material properties alone, e.g. elasticity, permeability, conductivity, capacitance, reluctance, inductance, resistance, these are all SECONDARY DESCRIPTIONS of the primary force for which is responsible. If one is to ask how any material property arises they would not be so stupid to tell you it was from anything else but the atomic force holding it together, and the strength of the attraction between all of the orbits. All solid substances have constant orbits going on in them, and so, I think it is safe to say we all have a very great deal of learning. Myself included, as this topic is extreme in it's manifestation.

>If everything is a magnet in some weak or strong way, gravity is just an >interaction of the fields of all atoms like all objects, and for us to find the >perpetual motion we seek may not be to build a flywheel or a closed device >which spins, but to actually build a living magnetic array, like what I feel >EdL built in his wheel.

All atoms are magnetic. The capacitor uses what we call a conductor and an insulator. To store a static charge over a length and width of great surface area. The problem here is that the intrinstic functionality of the capacitor was described by the two differences in material. This must be incorrect of the insanest kind, since, if each materials properties is derived from their orbital arrangement, it is fair to say that the magnetic and interactive properties of their currents are distinct in character to the operation of the device, and not the respective differences of the conductor and insulator themselves, but the desirability of the properties of atomic movement they are able to derive. For instance the way the atoms rotate in insulators, they do not permit heat to convey. And the way that conductors rotate thhemselves, they allow heat in too. As we established heat is not heat, it is something else that we do not understand. Scientists call it thermal dynamics, but I do not think they understand it either. For they would not call it "thermal" if they knew what was really creating the heat, and did some basic tests with a hammer and a peice of metal. I think they would see that heat is not heat, because heat is only something derivable from force. And if force is responsible for reactions, which we surely know it is, then it is fairer and truer to say that it is rotation or vibration of the atomic structures that determine the orbit, and the heat comes later. Take basic kindling wood. It burns fast and more efficiently because we are taught the delusive idea that a greater surface area created more heat for it's fuel to burn. When in fact the only thing that caused the heat, was the increase in the surface area to liberate the atomic orbits of the fuel. It was the liberation of the atomic orbits that created and kept in the heat with it's high surface area that caused the kindling to burn so fast and efficiently, and create enough orbiting activity, and then, enough-heat, to keep the fire burning itself. So, the flame that burns endlessly to the "occult" high priest. This represents the preservation of an atomic orbit, as much as it does it's fuel, it's ignition. In truth it is not really fair to say any of this, the chemist would insist that it was the oxygen being burnt only. The chemist would say that if the oxygen was removed then the fire would be gone aswell. The chemist would say that this was proof that the heat was not creating the fire, but the alignment of specifically present forces, and their rotations aiding a chemical reaction between oxygen in the air, the wood as the fuel, and the heat which causes them to rotate and exchange current systems between them.

I have watched fire burn and I can see that it is the atomic force that is motivating the creation of the heat channels as much as it is the heat channels that are motivating the atomic force creating them. I believe me and the chemist agree, and this is why the fire is burning indefinitely. I know the electrical engineers and battery makers will agree with me too, like me, they know iF a zinc-iron acid battery was provided new iron, like the fire, then there would be provided, from the chemical reaction , and the guiding of their currents alone, that provides an indefinite voltage, from the mass, and it's movement from anode to cathode of battery. This is proof that it is movement in the chemical battery, and movement inthe atomic perpetual fire that is working like the poles and the planets atomic rotary movement, and, that rotary movement is a character displayed by excitation. The heat can be "derived" by mass collisions, chemical orbit collisions of different metals dissolved in acids, or by magnets rotating, but as you can see, the burning charcoal had a magnetic force holding it together, and it was simply turned into a new form from mass, to energy, what we call heat. But always, you will see the turbine generator directly above the burning coal and steam chamber, uses the atomic periodic element water, to rotate the north and south pole magnets accross a coil. this is proof that at both levels of derivation the same thing exists. This is why it can no longer be called derived force, it must be described as orbital force. The derived forces must hereby be called SECONDARY forces. And it must be critically acknowledged that it was the release of high speed orbits creating the heat and combustion and energy of the coal, at the primary level of energy generation, before there was any heat at all. And it must be equally critically acknowledged that it was the high speed orbit of magnets in the turbine nearby an iron periodic element wrapped in a copper wire of dimensional configuration that accounted for the conversion of the magnetic orbit of coal and nuclear energy into the magnetic orbit of electricity. This is proof enough that all the forces are the same.

There is more. I can't, not tonight .

Best,
    A