Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 7redorbs

Thread: Urgent

co-founder

Liked
    409 times
    Images

Urgent

There is an urgent need for the understanding of the Electron. People need to know that Steinmetz considered electricity to be a chemical reaction.

What, you say? This should not be surprising. That is what a battery is. You people must read Edward Leedskalnin magnetic current.

We must understand what education is. You are not educated if you are willing to believe something that you cannot prove.

Einstein has deceived us. Light doesn't exist exist in space, because it's BLACK. SPACE IS DARK. The "light" that is in the "vacuum", it is not light. We need to realise that light only appears when the strange substance from the stars hit matter.

All matter is spinning, like the orbits of chemicals.

And now you know how a battery works, and what electricity really is.

This is urgent. This knowledge can save the planet. All we need to do is follow the path I have given, and most is quite self evident. You can't free yourself from a fictitious system, with all technology geared to maintain it - that is not science, that is religion.

Humanity, stop holding us back. Do the work. It takes more than one. It takes many. I have proven for sure that the electron doesn't exist. You should be excited. I know I am. Please, never forget these words. I guarantee it is worth it. I don't want a damn thing. Except for you not to forget it. Never forget.

Electrons do not exist.

That is just the beginning.

Best,
    A
    mark v likes this.

Liked
    8 times
    I clearly have some catching up to do...

Liked
    53 times
    Hey TE
    I have to agree. I have been able to get power out of a Tesla flat plate antenna.It is all insulated and still get power so it is not electron flow that is giving me the power. The question what is.
    Back