1. You should Look for the Longitudinal Blue Vertical
2. Look for the 90 degrees Leedskalnin Relationship
3. Study 4 Quadrant Theory of Eric Dollard and Maxwell Quaternions (before they were modified by Heaviside)
4. Observe Mechanical - Oscillating Current in Transformer that is A.C kind.
5. Observe that the electrical supply is not providing electrons, it is providing magnets, and that is why the device oscillates back and fro.
6. Observe there is mechanical movement from the `electricity` alone, but no electrons are in sight.
7. Observe that the transformer is in motion whilst the J rod is in motion, at the same moment that the magnetic current (what you might be calling 1 way electrons) from the battery is in motion. Here we see that something is going 2 ways, it is not resistance, it is the magnetic field pushing and pulling. Observe that this is a 3rd order differential, and requires Quaternion Theory and Maxwell I to resolve.
8. Observe that when there is 3 varying relationships, (3rd order differential) with 3 varying velocities, Electricity can create solid state-movement.
9. Notice that the "Electromagnet" I have, alternates, this means that between (or rather, in the middle of) each cycle it has 0 mass in the same way that the electricity pylons do to decrease the voltage losses.
10. Notice that when the mass is 0, (between alternations) the voltages are higher, and that is why A.C is used for long distance, by artificially reducing the mass of the wire, via impulses and thus decreasing the energy that can be lost ;-)
11. Here the battery is providing DC, and the air and magnets in/from spark to create AC impulse running currents.
12. As you can see it is fairly elementary the statements I make, and they can be verified for yourself, without the need to criticise the hard work I have made.
13. If you feel that you can give a better explanation than in my video you can go below and see how it works for yourself. Also feel free to make a comment.