Thread: There are no such thing as Electrons

co-founder

Liked
    409 times
    Images

There are no such thing as Electrons

1. You should Look for the Longitudinal Blue Vertical
    2. Look for the 90 degrees Leedskalnin Relationship
    3. Study 4 Quadrant Theory of Eric Dollard and Maxwell Quaternions (before they were modified by Heaviside)
    4. Observe Mechanical - Oscillating Current in Transformer that is A.C kind.
    5. Observe that the electrical supply is not providing electrons, it is providing magnets, and that is why the device oscillates back and fro.
    6. Observe there is mechanical movement from the `electricity` alone, but no electrons are in sight.
    7. Observe that the transformer is in motion whilst the J rod is in motion, at the same moment that the magnetic current (what you might be calling 1 way electrons) from the battery is in motion. Here we see that something is going 2 ways, it is not resistance, it is the magnetic field pushing and pulling. Observe that this is a 3rd order differential, and requires Quaternion Theory and Maxwell I to resolve.
    8. Observe that when there is 3 varying relationships, (3rd order differential) with 3 varying velocities, Electricity can create solid state-movement.
    9. Notice that the "Electromagnet" I have, alternates, this means that between (or rather, in the middle of) each cycle it has 0 mass in the same way that the electricity pylons do to decrease the voltage losses.
    10. Notice that when the mass is 0, (between alternations) the voltages are higher, and that is why A.C is used for long distance, by artificially reducing the mass of the wire, via impulses and thus decreasing the energy that can be lost ;-)
    11. Here the battery is providing DC, and the air and magnets in/from spark to create AC impulse running currents.
    12. As you can see it is fairly elementary the statements I make, and they can be verified for yourself, without the need to criticise the hard work I have made.
    13. If you feel that you can give a better explanation than in my video you can go below and see how it works for yourself. Also feel free to make a comment.

Liked
    43 times
    a question, are you getting much erosion of the spark points on that?

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    Carbon and "black" and oxidisation , as well as more flexible metal seems to be the effect. The steel terminals, their magneticty appears to change after being treated with electricity. They also feel more dense after being treated, it may be lighter, I have not looked into it sufficiently to answer accurately.

The oxidisation, or "black residue" that is left by one of the poles, seems to be building matter up, with the other pole it seems I can take matter apart. This is of course the annode and cathode, the charge, and discharge procedures. A chemical understanding of the way metal and acid work in a battery is sufficient to grasp that part. Still, I wouldn't say there was significant erosion on the spark point. It would last a very long time. Years, probably in continuous use.

In this device I'm using less than half of the total magnets. I need to build the new transformer with the steel casing to make use of all the magnets, as ed said "the outer and inner core design it waste no magnets".

If I can get mechanical action from flowing magnets, and if the magnets are not wasted. Then perhaps it holds promise. I was already excited because regardless of power wastage I can see a magnetic 90 degree alignment flyhweel accelerating with this technique from just a wire at 90 degree to it's plane of V magnets. That is like the Tesla Magnifier in that it can concentrate and asymptotically accelerate kinetic energy via voltage. The idea is that the wheel is being accelerated by a "scalar" unvarying 12V supply. In the case of the magnetic flywheel and a wire held on it, then as long as there was a sum force per magnet always present to the high speed magnet flying off the wire, then the wheel might tend to accelerate instead of diminish.

Indeed the concentration of energy, rather than the transverse radiation resistance (the dissipation of energy). Scientists though apparently still use the term "diminishing returns" as a reason for impossibility of perpetual motion. If only they realised that it was the wave form determines the returns. If it is transverse, it's radiation resistance, space and time are at right angles, and the energy is dissipated, but in wave guides, or in longitudinal waves, there is only one plane, vertical. The difference being that the vertical has no radiation resistance. I posit that a waveform with no radiation resistance would accelerate a magnetic flywheel asyntotically in an identical way to the asyntotic acceleration of the Tesla Magniyfing Transmitter Capacitor half-wave loop.

The Sqrt of -1, or i being the mutual conducance passed from the secondary coil, to the primary in between the A.C cycles, during which time the reflection, as in a wave guide, causes an oscillation of superposition which forms a harmonic of the nth term per cycle.

In the case of the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter, and in resonant technology on a whole basis, Odd resonance, assymetry, and the distribution of weight seem to be short-cuts to understanding new ideas about the shifting and concentration of electrical energy, both in the design of frame, and the layout of the coils.

For instance if my coils in this video were entirely symmetrical I do not believe they would oscillate quite as wildly. Yet, I could be wrong, still, it is interesting to note the 90 degree rule that Leedskalnin emphasised repeatedly at Coral Castle, appears to be the "sweet spot". Given that Edward Leedskalnin emphasised secretly and in code many of these shapes in his design intentionally, which I see now, it is a very interesting progression in the story. Particularly in that the wheel appears to be only a slight variant of what I have produced to cause "solid state electro mechanical movement", from oscillating current and solid-state acceleration.

If I am right it is a major leap

Best,
    A

Liked
    43 times
    so for the rotating version the spark gaps could be set up in the style of slip rings which would give even longer service. and for the coils have you considered winding them to a conical former to take advantage of a hybrid air/iron core, just a thought that ambled across my mind...

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    truth be told mark I was thinking of pulling the bike frame apart and using that... so that would be a hole in the middle full of air... ;-)

I think it would be higher voltage. Tesla used air capacitors for the really dangerous high frequency stuff.

I'm always looking for more input on this. I not sure where to go on a conventional basis but follow through to the main design,

Best,
    A

Liked
    43 times
    I have no shortage of scrap bike frames for chopping up purposes if that's what you need as I am sorting bits out for a recumbent for myself so there's plenty of offcut tubing available...

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    Oh wow, really?? I really need some steel tubing for sure... for my new transformer design that is "wasting no magnets" ;-)

It goes on the outside of wire, and takes the other pole, if you recall... you should give it a go yourself. Build the PMH with iron core, and steel outer tubing, you can use iron for outer tubing aswell, and I believe it may be possible to do layers, but you would get into very complex mathematics, well beyond 3rd order. I'm a musician and can deal with 5th and 7th order... but damn... much beyond that and it is like throwing a stone in the ocean in terms of predictable effect.

Probably might want to be careful if you do anyway... can you tell, how excited I am?

Best,
    A

Liked
    43 times
    I can tell because you're still up at silly o'clock in the morning........I've got plenty of jumper wire that I can use for winding coils and could probably come up with tubes that could be wound over and inserted into other tubes to multi stage.......
    7redorbs likes this.

Liked
    43 times
    have you thought of putting the thing on a set of (mechanical) scales so that more data can be extrapolated from it as in certain nullification that I've seen reported on other experiments....
    7redorbs likes this.

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    hah yeah I have thought of using mechanical scales to test this, I think I might have to try tonight if I get time ;)

I've spent another 3 or 4 hours doing recordings of my experiments. I'm making some very important headway in actually understanding what is going on with the magnetic currents.... Spectacular news! Lies ahead.

Best,
    A