+ Reply to Thread ‹‹ Back to Forum
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 7redorbs
  • 1 Post By gaiaspirit

Thread: My Letter to Jeremy Stride 10 May 2012 about Leedskalnin, Tesla, Sankofa Suppression

co-founder

Liked
    409 times
    Images

My Letter to Jeremy Stride 10 May 2012 about Leedskalnin, Tesla, Sankofa Suppression

Hi Jeremy,

I have taken down the mirror as you requested dude. Sorry if it's hurt your rankings. Also sorry for taking a week to do this, I have had some money issues funding our site, managed to somehow get it all resolved.

I cannot believe the lengths that people are taking to make life more troubling for me ;) I think i have upset some people with the R.C.A Bolinas Marconi Military Suppression since 1914 discussions, so called free advancement of electron-technology my ass! Why do you think Leedskalnin was a little sad towards the end, he realised that the worst case scenario was true, and that mystery schools elsewhere with the same masonic builders knowledge of his own , also knew the secrets, and that is why they never granted his patent. You'll never find it, as the government version presents itself we could only assume that Leedskalnin was a liar about the patent he filed, and I do not believe that at all. I believe he was a truthful man!

Anyway, just so you know DARPA.MIL, Pentagon.MIL, Lawrence Livermore Labs (.gov), and NRO.MIL are what I would describe as "Avid readers" of my material. I would also like to point out that the many Department of Defense people have subscribed to our Coral Castle Article. Interesting fact, I promise you my friend it is true, I have all the evidence available for your viewing if you'd like to see it. I'm not a liar. I'll provide SSH and LOGS if you wish to check my honesty ;)

SPAWAR also appears to reading much of our articles.

Leedskalnin wrote magnetic current in 1945. Just saying... Oh, and I can tell you something with certainty now I have understand more of Leedskalnins book, my god it has so many levels of detail:

Edward Leedskalnins wheel was a Multiple Flat Top Antennae Drive, that operated the same way as the Tesla Longitudinal Magneto Dieleciric patents which were granted and are available on the "Apparatus for Wireless Transmission" & "Tesla MAgnifying Transmitter" patents, particularly the Alexanderson Generator designed by Steinmetz protege, also uses the Multple Loaded Flat Top Antennae, that is present in the design of the Leedskalnin generator.

Why am I telling you all of this? I'm well aware there is a requirement for us to pool together our efforts, and I do not mean to boast, but I am fundamentally close to an understanding of how the device works, most certainly, and without doubt, and I invite you to be a part of that.

As the wheel spins, the field coils made of iron moving towards the magnetic current running slow down as they move towards another magnetic field, and then they speed up when they are breaking away from it, the reason why the wheel posesses perpetual power, is fundamentally because of this concept, as edward Leedskalnin in a very , very, very low key way in his book says "when the iron field cores move towards the stronger magnet, they slow down , and when they break away they speed up, and none of the magnets are lost with the steel cassing shorted with the iron core, none of the magnets are lost, and, .... magnets come back into it either from the surrounding air or the magnetic field of the earth.

As you are likely not aware, the fundamental requirement of the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter, emplyogint the Longitudinal Magneto Dielectric waves as designed by Dr. Nikola Tesla, acording to Eric Dollard, aforementioned expert of Tesla, require meeting the "ground capacitance of the earth".

I hope you are thinking now that there cannot be any shadow of a doubt that Tesla's invention that was suppressed , and the TMT and the Leedskalnin machine, indeed, took magnets in from the magnetic field of the earth and the aether, to which all sunlight bares down, in the very same and specific fashion that the local magnetic field phase of the moon directs the SEA conductor mass that is connected together and moves it around in many directions, or rather, the planets move the aether in the air, and the sea, and create great currents of many 100's of amps, as Tesla said it is merely a matter of time until man connects his machines with the very wheelwork of nature, indeed the design of Dr. Tesla and Edward Leedskalnin.

I hope my friend you appreciate this, I give up all that I know, in good faith for our sins, and I MEAN that, because if I am right, since about 1914 the greatest sin's have occured, when this technology was REMOVED by RCA. It's not a joke, I should be scared, but fuckit, it's gone too far now ;)

Peace & Respect and really appreciate your new pictures on flickr, they really helped me understand some things that were critical to the above understanding, and that is why I feel you deserve the merit of hearing it

Kudos, I want credit only for one thing, please. Sankofa.

If there was ever something I wanted some small credit for it is Sankofa... ;-) Heres what I know...

Sankofa can mean either the word in the Akan language of Ghana that translates in English to "go back and get it" (san - to return; ko - to go; fa - to look, to seek and take) or the Asante Adinkra symbols of a a bird with its head turned backwards taking an egg off its back, or of a stylised heart shape. It is often associated with the proverb, ôSe wo were fi na wosankofa a yenkyi," which translates "It is not wrong to go back for that which you have forgotten."[1]

Go look at the symbol of Sankofa, please, just thank me for revealing sankofa ;)

It's big.

VERY BIG, considering that the Egyptians noted that "their knowledge came from a previous, more advanced, cvilisation" [yes the egyptians actually said that]. Also the Egyptians wrote heiroglyphs on every single pyramid they ever build, ever, except for the Giza Plateau.

Now you see what Ed was saying when he knew the secrets of the pyramid builders, I in the past have wrongly refered to it as "Secret of the Egyptians", and it was a secret of the Egyptians, but that isn't what Ed said, was it, he said Pyramid Builders. ;-) And anyway, we see the same wonderful math in the Pyramids, and even Tesla himself spoke about the delightful myth of Antheus when he derived power from the ground.

The ground being the magnetic field of the earth. Please be impressed ;) We can take this so far working together, but alone I truly believe we are weak, and we have enough, we have enough to change the world, and it's 2012, what are we to do with this? Profit from it?

Maybe, but the end scenario of the technology is the abolition of wealth as we know it, infinite energy, free energy, free power, cheap construction, gold via electrolysis becomes viable, synthesis of precious metals becomes costless and infinitely viable (asymptotically) , and the construction of what would be considered expensive , huge, astronomical and impractical structures will become practical costless, and infinitely based on that unquenchable surplus we so very barely touch. We are still getting sunlight out of fossils that are millions of years old... all that sunlight is being wasted. All of it. If you cant catch the magnets.

Now you know why these men were suppressed, they designed magnet catchers.

I admit until then we all better make ourselves usefl, so here's my attempt ;)

Best,
    A

Name:  cc.jpg
Views: 1244
Size:  390.7 KB
    ThomasEddington likes this.

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    Unfortunately still no reply from J. Stride on the issue.

Best,
    A

Unregistered
    Anonymous Poster

Deal

Directory:Rotoverter - PESWiki

This is the Answer to Tesla technology (Aplication)

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    Hey, thanks this is interesting stuff! I was looking at the rotoverter a long time ago! It is very interesting certainly as are any non Kirchhoff-ian circuits such as the negative resistance oscillators and gunn didoes.

The real secret and key is, how one channels the north and south poles rays in their awesome trillions of watts of power being beamed down to earth, separating them , concentrating them and channeling them into something useful. I still feel that the works of Edward Leedskalnin shouldn't be missed! I have recently written a book on this endeavor called "Technology For a New Future" which goes into some detail in it's 500 pages why such devices can work, and, specifically, what is required to make them work, if they could.

PESWiki is an excellent resource I have been using for some time on and off for information on such other devices, than that of Tesla and Leedskalnin. There is also nothing wrong with the original Tesla patents. It's the understanding though, how they work, why, and what they do, that is the real key, right?

Best,
    A

Liked
    1 times
    Unfortunately still no reply from J. Stride on the issue.
    On behalf of Jeremy (I'm his mum) ... he has been dealing with some powerful disturbing 'spiritual distress' which has taken him away from the amazing work that you guys are doing. It is as though something has taken over...some divine intervention is required. It is my prayer that he will soon be able to collaborate with like minded people more actively ASAP as it is his will, his passion, his purpose that these secrets are revealed, rediscovered and shared with 'love' for the benefit of all humanity.

Adam, as I just posted on https://www.facebook.com/groups/102381186469184/ ... I am very intrigued with your comment in a post that appeared today and would like your clarification if possible. ... "Sankofa can mean either the word in the Akan language of Ghana that translates in English to "go back and get it" (san - to return; ko - to go; fa - to look, to seek and take) or the Asante Adinkra symbols of a a bird with its head turned backwards taking an egg off its back, or of a stylised heart shape. It is often associated with the proverb, ôSe wo were fi na wosankofa a yenkyi," which translates "It is not wrong to go back for that which you have forgotten."

Liked
    53 times
    MRS Stride.

Thanks for posting here. I will add Jeremy to my Prayers. I will also inform as many as I can for the need for prayers. I know Adam is very busy and it might take some time for him to reply. He might PM you.
    May God Bless your family and expecially Jeremy
    Back

Liked
    1 times
    Thank you for your kind reply... it is very much appreciated! I look forward to hearing from Adam. I can be messaged at gaiaspirit@gmail.com or https://www.facebook.com/joanne.switserloot?ref=tn_tnmn
    Love and light, Joanne Switserloot

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    Dear Joanne,

Thank you for your kind message. Your son Jeremy Stride is of course the good man which published the "Secrets of the Universe" documentary circa 2008 and 2009 which "changed the world forever" in the hearts of many.

It brings me great delight that I might firstly be attributed to the discovery of the Sankofa. Firstly and foremostly of all might I credit your son and his great work for my discovery of it, without much of the work he had done it may well have been out of reach of my notice. The Sankofa language is the most wonderful thing, it is ancient and derived from the ancient tales and heritage of Africa. Much as the unknown origin of music and sound instruments were.

I have more clues on my new website, at Solomon Books, we started trading today, so it is with some anticipation and divine surprise to hear from you on this very day. I have compiled a book that no more or less finishes much of your sons work, or at least summarises a context of historical, some biographical, experimental and scientific evidence explaining the new model for gravity from the great people of the Sankofa. There are many clues on my new website. Solomon Books . Many of the symbols and words of their language and their translations (hover over them) are there. Also the chapters of my book.

I very much understand the spiritual impact of the realisation of the work of King Solomon. I myself have found myself possessed by unexplained forces beyond my reckoning. This might be akin to being unable to predict how the time you buy a loaf of bread in the morning might have an impact on a shopkeepers life which causes a man to die that the shopkeeper couldn't save, which destroys the world.

Indeed the very realisation of consciousness might be a danger, I have considered, I watched a good friend of mine, also called Jeremiah disappear from the radar - many are not ready for this work, including myself at times, it is disturbing, but we must go on, we must now fight for what is right and true, just and good. I am with you, Jeremy, Eric Dollard and the Tesla's of today. I believe my 555 page fully illustrated colour book Technology for a New Future can bring much comfort to yourself, your son and many others. For indeed, there is essentially in this universe a basic progression and regression of society and culture, and, the most advanced cultures of yesterday were aware that their great culture would fail one day, like all others, through a disaster or some sort of breakdown in civilisation as was seen towards the end of the Egyptian Dynasties the last 3000 or so years. A genral regression in knowledge and history , craftmanship, technology of the arts and sciences is observed.

These great people were aware that one day their dynasties would fall, and their advancved knowledge would fade. Being just and good, mighty and wise, they were able to encode many important keys in the walls and papyrus to be passed down to the MYstery Schools, to eventually be rediscovered by the learned. Like the Pennsylvania Grand Masonic Lodge, for instance and other historic monuments, like most good churches. These great people knowing they would one day leave, left sayings and heritages, literature and preserved talismans to ease the next progression, it would be many thousands of years until the next one, so they would need to be stone, or passed down books, long enough to last the ages - they really were so wise, so advanced they had even a great understanding of their demise, and the justness and charity of preserving it for us. When Iraq was invaded in 2002, many important irreplaceable artifacts were lost.

I am very well aware of the "luficerian" crowd, and the "woman in white", I wear a cross, and sometimes wish it was a crucifix, I have seen things that should not and cannot be, and I can only offer the comfort that the divine interventions that I have received have been able to aid me, and so perhaps I will in turn aid you.

I am sorry for such a rushed reply, a lot is happening at the moment and I am rushing to finish my book for the 12 December 2012 release this year, My thoughts and prayers. There really is much I could go on to talk about the heart and the speed of light, the thing that is in atoms that causes them to move around forever, and how the cosmic rays cause radioactivity. In fact Radium ceases to be radioactive when sufficiently shielded from the stars and suns of the world. Did you know this? This is very old work, the work of Tesla. In it are many secrets, like the proof that Einsteins "light speed" has been broken by 50 times the speed in rays measured by Nikola Tesla from Antarus.

Foul play indeed is at work and has been at work for quite some time, probably since 1897, or world war 1, or even earlier. Since about 1917 perhaps when Radio Corporation America took the radio patentn monopoly and the faster than light waves used by Marconi as adapted by Tesla, removed them completely, and just pretended that faster than light never existed, whilst heralding einstein as a hero.

Crimes have been committed, and you have my full assurance , we will find them. We will tell the world, and the world will tell their children and their childrens children what had to be done to save humanity, the penalty of telling the truth against all authority, and "tenure". Tenure is such a terrible thing - it allows these crimes, the crimes of the wealthy, the powerful and influential, the new make-be kings to become corrupt, and to do bad will onto others that might threaten their existence.

I will pray for your son

Best Wishes,
    Adam Bull

Liked
    1 times
    Thank you Adam, your rich profound reply gave me goosebumps and tingles that mere words fail to describe... Thank you for the validation expressed in your response about unexplained forces etc. So many questions I have but I will leave them for another time ... Thank you for your prayers and for the incredible work you are doing. I will post the link of your book on https://www.facebook.com/groups/1023...ref=ts&fref=ts and as CONSPIRACY.CO rejects suppression and encourages free, respectful and open communication I will also share your profound response. My thoughts and prayers go to you as well.
    7redorbs likes this.

Liked
    53 times
    Joanne
    I am sorry about the last name thing.
    Just to let you know your son is on at least 5 Prayer lists. By early next week it should be over 300. Much more is needed I do believe and I will do my best to get as many as I can.
    God Bless
    Back