Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: I have the video that shows JFK being shot , it is indisputable

co-founder

Liked
    409 times
    Images

I have the video that shows JFK being shot , it is indisputable

You are about to see a frame by frame rendering taken and enhanced with VLC that clearly shows JFK's driver, named "GREER" taking a pistol, extending, shooting and retracting.

The full video was never shown to the official inquiry at the time. This video was not altered like the others, and the gunmen is visible (all the other videos zoom in).

The man credited with this idea is William Cooper. However I have the video, and I have shown it to be indisputable.

FACT.

JFK was shot by the driver, inside his own vehicle, the video shows it, frame, by frame

Name:  vlcsnap-2012-03-28-23h45m33s119.png
Views: 5293
Size:  109.3 KB
    Name:  vlcsnap-2012-03-28-23h44m55s1.png
Views: 2629
Size:  125.2 KB
    Name:  vlcsnap-2012-03-28-23h45m01s54.png
Views: 2186
Size:  127.3 KB
    Name:  vlcsnap-2012-03-28-23h45m05s97.png
Views: 1852
Size:  117.6 KB
    Name:  vlcsnap-2012-03-28-23h45m13s172.png
Views: 1810
Size:  108.2 KB
    Name:  vlcsnap-2012-03-28-23h45m16s204.png
Views: 2081
Size:  108.2 KB
    Name:  vlcsnap-2012-03-28-23h45m21s1.png
Views: 1775
Size:  111.8 KB
    Name:  vlcsnap-2012-03-28-23h45m25s44.png
Views: 1741
Size:  91.7 KB
    Name:  vlcsnap-2012-03-28-23h45m29s76.png
Views: 1667
Size:  102.1 KB
    Name:  vlcsnap-2012-03-28-23h45m37s161.png
Views: 1669
Size:  95.8 KB

Unregistered
    Anonymous Poster
    Damn if I remember right the lone gun men from the x files once said that he has breakfast with Kennedys driver. Which he refers to as he shooter as well.

That's spooky don't you think.
    7redorbs likes this.

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    to be honest I agree with you 100%.

I felt a bit stupid when I saw the video showing the gun extending out... I was in shock.. but i felt stupid because I was thinking about the Lone Gunmen, and how the X-Files mocked JFK assasination conspiracies, grassy verge etc etc, 2nd shooter.

It's right there in the video, you see the screenshots right? Is it just me, or is it damn clear?? Damn it is really spooky

Best,
    A

Liked
    3 times
    The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.
    jfk assassination films-orville nix - Video Dailymotion

Nix film close-up shows Greer's left arm crossing over.

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.

THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally. This old copy shows the fake reflection recoiling and pushing back in unison with the headshot very clearly.

The driver killed Kennedy and the Nix film provides conclusive proof to this inevitable truth.
    7redorbs likes this.

Liked
    3 times
    Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit
    Greer passes the gun starting at frame 242 with both his hands off the wheel at frame 241. The last frame you see the fitted gun is 278 and then the film pans upward with zero evidence his left hand ever returned to the wheel. We know it didn't because his left arm crosses his right shoulder in nix proving.

Frame 241 shows both hands off the wheel just before he passes gun..

Greer passes gun and his left hand goes missing because they panned upward during the frames which Greer transferred the gun from the lower position to near his shoulder before he turned the second time to shoot jfk. You can see the grip, barrel, and muzzle briefly while it fits to his left hand.

Liked
    3 times
    The driver's gun was visible before and after the shot in Zapruder, and after in the Nix film.

The fake reflection only functioned as the gun for Zapruder. The real gun was lower, near his shoulder. This is proven accurate by looking at the frames immediately after the reflection falls off the passenger's head. Frame 318 is the fake reflection which I think they allowed to distract from the bleached gun that followed in 319. Notice in 320 that there's still a smidgen of white.

The editors did very little to hide the gun. They simply bleached it and counted on the conspiracy theorists to ignore that Greer clearly passed the gun before turning around the first time. In slow motion you can see the grip, barrel, and muzzle form briefly when he fits the gun into his left hand. The bleached gun is also seen in Nix after the shot.

Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit

Liked
    3 times
    JFK'S real assassin was the closest and ironically, most honest witness. Over the right eye, out the right rear, by Billy Greer.

Mr. Specter.
    Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
    Mr. Greer.
    No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
    Indicating the right eye
    . (Greer pointed over his right eye)
    Mr. Greer.
    I may be wrong.
    Mr. Specter.
    You don't know which eye?
    Mr. Greer.
    I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
    Mr. Specter.
    Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?

Mr. Greer.
    I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
    Mr. Specter.
    Upper right?
    Mr. Greer.
    Upper right side.
    Mr. Specter.
    Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
    Mr. Greer.
    The skull was completely--this part was completely gone

Upper right side, going toward the rear fired by Greer.

Liked
    3 times
    One other point. The Zapruder film has been proven to have been altered. You can't say it proves Greer's innocence unless you look at all his movements, which includes that both his hands were off the wheel 4 seconds before he shot jfk. Tools attempted to use the fake evidence and at the same time ignore real evidence that incriminated Greer.

"There was a conspiracy. We know because the Zapruder film was altered because his left hand left the wheel in Zapruder and crossed his right shoulder in both other films, solving this idiotic cover up once and for all.

"Do you have any proof of the conspiracy?"

"Yes, we have evidence from the Zapruder, nix, and muchmore films. A fake two dot hand occurs between 303-304. No fake arm attachment and Greer's left arm crossing in nix.

Liked
    3 times
    The film being altered to make it look like his left arm didn't cross is the evidence that Greer shot jfk. The alteration would NOT have been committed for any other reason. Connnally's reflection is depicted the same in the polaroid and Zapruder but Roy's head is without the fake blob in the polaroid, nix, and muchmore. The muchmore cap is the moment of entrance to jfk's right forehead.

In addition, it recoils and does all kinds of impossible things only a cartoon could produce. Unless the sun disappears when filmed from the other side of a reflection, but depicts the same reflection on Connally but not Kellerman, the reflection's a fake. The Moorman pic was taken at Zapruder frame 309 and shows no fake reflection on Roy's head, but frame 312-313 of Z shows the fake reflection causing the headshot. Connally's reflection is the same in the pic and Zapruder. Defeated liars must ignore Connally's consistent reflection and impose fictional fantasies. The nix film depicts no fake reflection, and Roy's head snaps back swiftly (just like you'd expect of someone trying to hide that the driver was shooting the President), the complete opposite of the perfectly altered movement seen in Zapruder.

Liked
    3 times
    THIS IS MOST LIKELY THE CLOSEST EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT PLACING THE GUN IN GREER'S HAND.

COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS
    Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22 day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Hugh William Betzner, Jr., Address 5922 Velasco, Dallas, Age 22 , Phone No. TA 7-9761
    Deposes and says:
    I was standing on Houston Street near the intersection of Elm Street. I took a picture of President Kennedy's car as it passed along Houston Street. I have an old camera. I looked down real quick and rolled the film to take the next picture. I then ran down to the corner of Elm andHouston [sic] Streets, this being the southwest corner. I was standing back from the corner and had to take the pictures through some of the crowd. I ran on down Elm a little more and President Kennedy's car was starting to go down the hill to the triple underpass. I was running trying to keep the President's car in my view and was winding my film as I ran. I was looking down at my camera to see the number of the film as I ran. I took another picture as the President's car was going down the hill on Elm Street. I started to wind my film again and I heard a loud noise. I thought that this noise was either a firecracker or a car had backfired. I looked up and it seemed like there was another loud noise in the matter of a few seconds. I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was sitting back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pull out what looked like a rifle. I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass. Police and a lot of spectators started running up the hill on the opposite side of the street from me to a fence of wood. I assumed that was where the shot was fired from at that time. I kept watching the crowd. Then I came around the monument over to Main Street. I walked down toward where the President's car had stopped. I saw a Police Officer and some men in plain clothes. I don't know who they were. These Police Officers and the men in plain clothes were digging around in the dirt as if they were looking for a bullet. I walked back around the monument over to Elm Street where they were digging in the dirt. I went on across the street and up the embankment to where the fence is located. By this time almost all of the people had left. There were quite a few people down on the street and crowded around a motorcycle. I was looking around the fence as the rumor had spread that that was where the shot had come from. I started figuring where I was when I had taken the third picture and it seemed to me that the fence row would have been in the picture. I saw a group of men who looked like they might be officers and one of them turned out to be Deputy Sheriff Boone. I told him about the picture I had taken. Deputy Sheriff Boone contacted superiors and was told to bring me over to the Sheriff's Office. Deputy Sheriff Boone took my camera and asked me to wait. I waited in the Sheriff's Office and some time later, an hour or two, he brought my camera back and told me that as soon as they got through with the film and they were dry that they would give me the film. A little later he came in and gave me the negatives and told me that they were interested in a couple of pictures and implied that the negatives was all I was going to get back. To the best of my knowledge, this is all I know about this incident. /s/ Hugh William Betzner, Jr.
    JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Hugh William Betzner

7redorbs likes this.