Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 'Negative resistance' surprises material scientists

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    Get two pieces of IRON PLATING approximately 500metres square, by 1/24th 500metres thickness.

TWO DIMENSIONS are given! For any single 3 dimensional object. We should rely on only 2 squares to draw all of our circles.Two squares touching at 45 degree, circle is draw through the horizontal and vertical equator of the two squares to form 1 radius.

Now, get 1 million tons of granite plated with steel or iron, or possibly just granite is fine.

We are now going to compress the metal with a hammer, we read -1v to -100v.

Now we have tested and see the volt pressure, we will get the 1 million tons of granite, and we will apply this on top of the two compressive metals.

We will then get millions of negative volts, the question is, did they come from the ground or from the metal? ;)

Given the metal only holds a fixed numbers of magnets, electrons protons neutrons etc, When it is compressed, some are escaping (North pushing to resist)....... and some are entering (South compressive dimension attracting to negative displacement of length). (When north leaves, then the south is more attracted to the metal to balance the length)

South likes to run towards decreasing lengths. North like to run towards increasing lengths.

I believe I have described a type of pyramid, that actually works. I will not be explaining how the real ones work, I will definitely say that EDL knew the secrets of the Egyptians. Electricity (compressive dot product directions), Dielectricity (extroverted N AND S inverted directions expanding dot product), Length?

The ankh has 4 quadrants. So does the cross, but the vertical dimension is longer.

As long as our two compressed metals have magnets, or electrons, moving at high speed. I do not care which any more, because much like with the corealis effect, and much like the casimir effect. When the egyptians compressed the metals in this way, OPPOSITE eachother, one had a different rotation to the other, the key must be what goes in and what comes out.

And the best way to resolve that conductivity enigma is to inspect the metals carrying it.
    You will see the proof I can assure you, you will find that the electrons, or the 'static' metal that appears unmoving, is in fact not only vibrating, and not only heating. These so called electrons in it are moving. Even when the power is off.

Now you know why you see the strange transformer phenomenon, and non linear power transmission through linear antennae ;-)

Best,
    A

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    There is a way to use this.

If you run "electrons" from a DC battery through a super conductor lengthwise. And, the resistance of superconductors is let to be 0 - then the electrons run freely lengthwise and continuously, therefore the crosswise magnets run in permanently to the super conductor.

Here we have instrumentation that can liberate humanity and I give it to you all freely. What more could one ask?

Best,
    A

Unregistered
    Anonymous Poster
    Did nobody else notice that the scientists who found this are Wang and Chung? Negative Resistance = The Wang Chung Effect.
    7redorbs likes this.