Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Back

Thread: The # 7

Liked
    53 times

The # 7

Seven

Why does nature use a division and multiples of 18? A hemisphere of a planet or a molecule is not constructed in numerical sequence because to do so would create a weak structure. Maximum strength of a dome or molecule is attained when the links are spread out over the hemisphere or molecule. The most efficient manner of creating strong links in a dome or molecule is to use the number 18 because the special number of seven provides a means of distributing the links.

Figure 4 [left] has a circle with 18 lines with 20 degrees between each line. A line is drawn from the starting point to a point seven lines or 140 degrees away. As the multiple seven lines or 140 degree sequence is continued around the circle, the line drawn from the 18th or last point connects with the starting point. The alpha (beginning) and omega (end) points of an 18 point circle or a multiple of an 18 point circle using a multiple seven sequence are the same (Figure 5).

When applied to harmonics, the points on the circle represent the phase of the frequency and the circle itself represents the amplitude of the frequency. Obviously, a planet or molecule utilizes more than just one amplitude but for consistency in construction, again, the number seven provides the most strength. Seven circles of 144 lines with a space of 2.5 degrees between each line have the same alpha and omega point when using the multiple seven sequences. Again the seven circles represent seven redundant amplitudes that a planet like Earth uses to construct a harmonic grid.

A line is drawn for the starting point to the next circle and seven lines or every 17.5 degrees (7x2.5 degrees). Figure 6 does not include all 144 lines but only depicts every seventh line where the working line crosses the intersection point of the circle and the structure line. The line from the 144th point to the next point is the starting point and the alpha and omega points are the same and provide strength yet flexibility (Figure 7). On the Earth the distance between the circles is thousands of miles. When instruments are made that can detect the phases of the Schumann Resonance, the author predicts the grid pattern will be similar to a three dimensional version of Figure 7 that is top view of the grid.

Where the starting or Alpha point is located and if the lines or amplitudes are to the left or the right of the Alpha point, are the two determining factors to the spin orientation of the hemisphere. Therefore planets with two hemispheric harmonic grids can have numerous kinds of spin orientations that manifest in countless characteristics and functions. However, the number of spin orientations for the planets are finite. Is the harmonic spin orientation of Uranus so unique that Uranus is the only planet that shifts the north and south poles directly towards the Sun during the full revolution around the Sun?

We invite readers to join the author and other researchers to observe nature and the cosmos. The discussions will be related to how other common occurrences or phenomenon are results of manipulating or harnessing Earth's Fundamental Resonant Frequency of 7.5 Hertz with 144 phases and amplitudes and the various resonant frequencies, phases and amplitudes of the chemical elements, planets and suns in our galaxy.

The geometric and harmonic adventure continues...

The author acknowledges and thanks Susan Kelly, Bruce Rawles, Iona Miller, Peter Vogel and James Golik for their valuable input and contributions to this article. Special thanks to Sue Golik.

Manipulating and Harnessing the Schumann Resonance
    Back

co-founder

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    This is the best re-post i've ever seen.

I'm shocked, and in total congruence! There is a special place in my heart for this thread. Flagged.

Best,
    A

co-founder

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    7.5 * 2 = 15 degrees

17.5 = 7 * 2.5 = 7.5 + 10

10 = 2/3 15
    10 = 2.5 * 5
    10 / 7.5 = 1 + 1/4
    7.5/10 = 3/4

7.5/10 + 10/7.5 = 2.0 ( poles )

10/7.5 - 7.5/10 = 1/2 = 1 quadrant of 2 poles

))))

Threadstarter

Liked
    53 times

The # 7

Liked
    49 times

Beer

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Seven

Why does nature use a division and multiples of 18?
    .... The most efficient manner of creating strong links in a dome or molecule is to use the number 18 because the special number of seven provides a means of distributing the links.

.... When applied to harmonics, the points on the circle represent the phase of the frequency and the circle itself represents the amplitude of the frequency. ....
    My Unifying Theory of Nature ( UPN ) shows how the Universe is made of a Non-granular SuperFluid and therefore ALL possible phenomenos will be of the kind that can happened in a (Super) fluid , hence we all are Waves , Vortices and their Harmonics . Harmonics are natural amplifiers , while the 'non-granular' description of the SuperFluid descerns it from what we are used to as superfluids , at temps near absolute zero , made of atoms or particles . ( oh , yes , the UPN also shows why absolute zero doesn't exist - it never have been observed ) .

So I am very happy that the article enhances the Harmonics that are observed everywhere and are responsible for both self-assembled structures ( atoms ) and Bursts of Movement ( energy ) .

Now , however I am not entirely happy about the choice of words in the articles , it sounds like the molecules "choose" 18 as their best deal . Also " eficient " , molecules are not engineers .
    I encourage a more down-to action explanation , following the UPN , such as the microvortices representing what we call today 'sub-particles' SELF ASSEMBLE in particles and atoms in such a way as their individual spin as a microvortex - at the speed of light , just try to imagine that micropoint measured in sub-Fempto meters at such rotational speed eventhough the SuperFluid has a viscosity approaching Zero ) - , their rotational ( speed of light ) generated Weakes in the SuperFluid ( Gravity waves ) will self-Lock . Hence there will always be a space of varying size between microvortices .

Hence Finess not just brute force can split structures ( atoms , sub-particles ) by using a Super Fine Needle to 'derail' the microvortices weakes therefore breaking a connection ( locked weakes ) .
    I did write to the LHC Super Colider at CERN but they probably loughed , never replied . Really , Who needs such a simple device when Contractors can have fun building such huge machine that will break their back carring all the money to the bank . I'm Just sour-grapes folks
    Oh , BTW , such a needle can take appart not just an atom or molecule but , with patience , a Whole planet ... ( hope DARPA/NATO doesn't read this .

Hence electrons do not spin Around a nucleus but instead they Adhere to the nucleus forming structures .
    See X-ray difraction pictures that also show the space between structures ( atoms ) , yet not short enough to discern the microvortices themselves .

But Why 18 ?? Is this a harmonic made of the Actual size of a Fundamental MicroVortex ? ( MicroVortices are the 'sub-sub-particles , the foundation , the smallest ) . This got my attention because my brain wasn't able to deduce the actual size of a MicroVortex directly from the UPN ( that's why I asked all to read it , my gut-feeling tells me there is soooo much more in the UPN that I do not see yet ) .

Cheers !
    Last edited by Urod; 01-25-2012 at 02:32 PM.
    Choose `started threads ` at http://www.conspiracy.co/forums/members/urod.html , The Recipe for a Nation and the UPN now available free at : http://TheRecipeForaNation.wordpress.com/