+ Reply to Thread ‹‹ Back to Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Understanding Sacred Geometry, & It's Meaning in New Science

Liked
    5 times
    @ Macky, thanks for your post, it clears some of the way, I would really love to hear you story of the numbers, they might fit a missing link.

I try to understand this one, but I don't get the hang of it. Do you want to subdivide an octave by 7 ? I cannot see how it is possible to interpret the inert gasses as control which can lead to transformations of elements. Maybe its just one of these sudden intuitions that we all have - they are often right - but after that we have to come up with concrete evidence that the intuition was right.
    Maybe I could help with a little theory which came down definitely in 'strange' ways. The almost impossible way to prove this empirical will be found at the end.

The main thing to understand is that there is motion, always, it seems your pointing out towards invariance also connects to this principle.
    In order to be able to manifest anything, there must be a distinction from it's surroundings, if you have white only you'll never be able to make that distinction. A duality therefore is needed, a polarity only will not do because if there's only white, less white or more white in that case does not make a difference.

This leaves us with a duality and a polarity for each part of the duality.

If we were to take mutually interdependent dualities, let's say electricity and magnetism, then we have a means of interchange between the two polarities of the dualities. To simplify: charging electricity = discharging magnetism and discharging electricity = charging magnetism.

The tendency to equalize both potentials is the driving force because of the inverse natures of the dualities, the impossibilty to achieve balance is because of cause and effect, the effect lags behind therefore pushing over balance point, perpetual motion or interchange is the result.

Being inverse balanced by its properties, once started, it never reaches equal potential. Whereas as a whole it's stable and neutral.

Now I'll make a very bold claim, the void is magnetic and mass is electric, void is electrical mass expanded by radiation to it's maximum volume and magnetism, mass is magnetic void contracted by electrical charging to it's minimal volume.

This gives way to a standing wave for mass, a scalar wave.

Having only one such wave would lead to spherical expansion towards infinity, having more of them wil lead to cubic formations. Imagine blowing up several balloons in a confined space, at first they will be spherical expanding, blowing them up even further and they will form cubes. A lattice is formed by pressure equalisation.

Any manifestation is therefore not only dependent on its self but also on its environment. The fact that every change has to counteracted by the complete environment ultimately leads to (standing) wave formations in the whole lattice itself, this in the end leads to discrete states of the lattice.

Radiation or decaying of atoms then is the transition to a next discrete state of the atom, it radiates, therefore loses electical charge, it becomes more void therefore less mass, its mass/void pressure ratio changes until a transformation has taken place into a next discrete state. The apparent position of an electron in an atom is only determined by its pressure ratio with respect to the atom itself in discrete steps or shells.

Now for the inert gasses, they are not elements, they are the cubic boundaries, they are (the) void. They are the wave passings of the whole defining the lattice. Between zero electrical charge and maximum electrical charge we find 7 discrete states +-4 -3 -2 -1 (void) +1 +2 +3 +-4 for all our known elements. Between two inert gasses we find our elements, ordered towards more electrical charge and then declining. The more compressed into mass (charged), the more we are able to see the structure, just have a look at the crystal structure of carbon.

Every radiating impulse is being recorded into the void or inert gasses and through that perpetuated through the whole as part of its wave alteration by collection. It's a magnetic collector of radition and a provider of new mass which in the end radiates into it again. The lattice may change by that, the ratios of discrete states or quanta will not.

This makes the lattice a history recorder, provider for the future and gives way to eternal use of the principles within it.

Proving this empirical is as good as impossible, we have no means of measuring the lattice itself, we are bound by the properties provided by and within the lattice, our measurement is relative to what we try to measure in an absolute way. Not only that, we are only able to measure radiation, the decaying part, not the creative gravitational part. We are able to measure the effects of it, not its cause or provider.

Trying to measure the lattice or even thinking of measuring the lattice (if we regard thinking as electrical pulses) changes the lattice.

Where does this leave us? A lattice which provides us with natural laws within it, natural laws relative to the box defined by the lattice.

The fun thing is, that which provides for the lattice is available in the box defined by it as natural phenomona, electricity and magnetism. This seems like a gateway or means of communication to the outside of the box, the connection to all the rest. It's nature makes it obviously a two way channel. Now quantum fluctuatons in our box could be random, but are they?

For now it's my little logical model, will be working to prove it.
    He who acts dutiful, adheres to norms true-hearted and decent is by no means despicable but neither moral. He continues the past without shaping the future. Moral is the act of shaping the future.

Liked
    2 times
    I have been reading your post again and again to get a feeling how you come to your conclusions. It seems you have already thought a lot about the fundamentals, but the conclusions are very speculative and in some respect in contradiction to what we already know. This does not mean that your ideas are not welcome - I love reading new ideas because there might be a little spark in them which ignites a solution to one of my questions. I am a bit tired today - after programming for about 14 hours on my new database. I hope I will be able to do a more specific reply within the next days.

Cheers Macky

PS: You write "my little theory came down definitely in 'strange' ways" do you mean as a spiritual event ? You are not the only one and there is nothing strange about that. I even want to predict that progress in Science will be based on spirituality in the future, because we have reached a point where pure logic will not bring us any further. I am not alone with this opinion and it is not a new idea. There is a place which I call 'The Picture Theater of the Universe' that's where everyone of us can go to pick up knowledge. The knowledge obtained is always correct - provided we think with our hearts and act with logic.

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images

Tesla 3 6 9, Cosmografia Del Minor Mondo, Quantum Physics, Quarks, and Triplets

I cannot explain some of my ideas, I don't have time as I said yesterday, but I did have time to explain my thoughts about tesla's 3 6 9, and trigonometry, and pi mathematics, I feel this is best achieved by a diagram.

It shows my postulation of a relationship to quarks, quantum physics, scalar waves, superposition and MUCH MUCH more.

I believe this is how Tesla conceived the transformer that made his devices possible, and these _higher frequencies_ of prime number groupings will show us all about the new platonic solids (is that the right term?) - it will also demonstrate 'life like movement' - or rather that life like movement found at higher frequencies i believe is what da vinci called the cosmografia del minor mondo (the reflection of the universe proven) - i.e. life like movement/evolution of solids exposed to high frequencies are perhaps us _Exposing_ something that is responsible for larger systems at lower frequencies, that is everpresent.

Scary thing - when what you are looking at is best described by something called God. Something you've been told by all your surrounding colleagues - at least the ones that would take you seriously - is total nonsense.

I would beg difference when an archetype is the resultant hypothesis of abstracted fact (the greatest example of a reflection there could be),

Study Nature then copy it.

I think if the ionosphere vibrated at the right frequency we'd be able to receive harmonics non-locally from across the universe. The unfortunate truth is $millions would be required to generate that sort of high frequency pulse, in order to even test the concept of 'free energy' based on harmonics/superposition and quantum relativity? (is this a fair assumption? no, no it isnt but i'm making it because it needs to be made.)

Perhaps these numbers hold how pi - is somehow responsible for the fabric of space.

I hope you guys enjoy.

Yours truly,
    red
    Attached Images      

Liked
    2 times
    Thanks for the hint to add up the digits of quantum numbers. I did not pay too much attention to this, but it seems to be of great importance.

I already knew already that digits are swapped, 18 to 81, 45 to54 and so on. The swapped numbers are dividable by 9 and their distances are as well.

There are important relationships to Pascal Triangles and Tetrahedral Numbers. I thought the Pascal Triangles were only used for 2^n where they provide a link to the Titus - Bode Law for strong interactions, but after thinking about your post it turns out that there is a lot more to them. The digit sums seem to connect everything. It seems I will be able to describe properties by their path within Pascal Triangles. When I went back to have a look at them again I found to my astonishment that they also produce the Fibonacci Numbers and 11^n potentials on a horizontal line. The numbers 11 and 23 are the key components of the Ohm Recursion used by the system. 11 is also a starting point in a mechanism I call the Universal Clock. I always wandered how the system synchronizes on the the number 11 ( when you have a rotating function you need a fixed staring point as a reference ). The synchronization for the mass system uses a different mechanism - the square of upper primes ( primes of the form 6n+1 ). These are all dividable by 24 (when 1 is deducted ) which means these prime squares are all on the number 1 when we use a prime circles.

In the Kings Chamber - which in my opinion is a coded mass table ( mass components vertical - electrical components horizontal ) the prime circles are reduced to 5 ( 5 bands of the spectrum - 48 numbers on each circle ) which must have a reason.

Note - Pascal Triangle constructions have already been detected in the pyramids by Nick Kollerstrom. When it turns out that pascal triangles are the key to keep the Quantum States separate ( I have to look into this and I know the numbers which have to be produced ) we have another indicator that the pyramids describe the building blocks of the Universe - in other words Quantum Physics.

Its 1am and I have been programming since 10am in one stretch. Hope I will find the time to put my first post into the physics section. I need to find out how to include pictures. Then I can just screen snap stuff from my existing pages.

It needs a spark to light a fire and your post was such a spark - thanks for the idea.

Liked
    5 times
    Maybe this little book might help to understand prime rhythm, chapter 2. The rest might also be be interesting depending on your point of view but understanding a 6-based prime algorithm coud be helpful.
    He who acts dutiful, adheres to norms true-hearted and decent is by no means despicable but neither moral. He continues the past without shaping the future. Moral is the act of shaping the future.

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    3x3=9 3x6=18 3x9=27
    6x3=18 6x6=36 6x9=54
    9x3=27 9x6=54 9x9=81

early form algorithms or long forgotten ones of technology that formed understandings of alchemy and magick? Why not both.
    Attached Images        

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    some more explanations.. and a final diagram to come (Showing drawing pyramids with this technique!

(showing geometry and numerology, and math have a common base)

Red
    Attached Images    

co-founder
    Threadstarter

Liked
    409 times
    Images
    surprised or rather was hoping someone would comment on this.